Haircut

Any providers know how to give a decent haircut???
I don't know if she gives a decent haircut but a little while back there was talk of a girl doing nude haircuts.
She was in Hamburg and the haircut was fine. Think she is currently doing pics and vids but has a serious case of GPS. Not sure how to reach her since it was several years since I visited.
How about you Nikki? I am about to just run a number 1 across my whole head so whoever does it probably won't look much worse.
Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F7420811-F94A-4C87-9F89-C4978231C65A.jpeg (173.8 KB, 402 views)
She does a good haircut but shut her salon down during covid.
Do a search here for her email which is best to query her.
Attachment 872005 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I enjoy this post because it implies that the paying customers are the ones who are delusional about their appearance.

Z2020
Don't know if it's true or not, been told if an operator gets caught it's a possible $2K fine and loss of license.

Best to stick to hooking.
Q - How are the peasants who resort to unskilled low-paid jobs like this ever going to afford a $2000 fine from the government?

A - renting their asses for money.

A2 - sponging money from the social welfare system.

Z2020
There was a place in Syracuse once, in Liverpool, that one of the girls did haircuts.......with a happy ending to follow. But that was back about 15+ years ago.

She was pretty good at both! Lol!

elg......
There was a place in Syracuse once, in Liverpool, that one of the girls did haircuts.......with a happy ending to follow. But that was back about 15+ years ago.

She was pretty good at both! Lol!

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Good thing she wasn't around when I was in bands and had hair. It had to be long, but not too stylish or you lost credit for being a poser.
Q - How are the peasants who resort to unskilled low-paid jobs like this ever going to afford a $2000 fine from the government?

A - renting their asses for money.

A2 - sponging money from the social welfare system.

Z2020 Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Actually they can make a decent living. It's an all cash business and they report almost nothing to the IRS. Kind of like waitrons and bartenders.
Actually they can make a decent living. It's an all cash business and they report almost nothing to the IRS. Kind of like waitrons and bartenders. Originally Posted by jokacz
Surprised none of their jealous resentful competitors don't rat them out.

Z2020
Surprised none of their jealous resentful competitors don't rat them out.

Z2020 Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
That does happen....just watch!
Some peculiar ones even save a pix collection of all the 'competitors' they put out of biz....

Pimpin' Ain't Easy .....whew