Hillary Look A Like?

LOL! Anybody else think she is a Hillary Look A Like?

http://rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/569325940269
All these ads that tell you to put "Bang" (or something similar) in the subject line are phishing scams... sorry... but yes, she does have kind of a Hillary look to her.
Interesting observation. And i would definitely fuck the Hillary look-a-like.
Interesting observation. And i would definitely fuck the Hillary look-a-like. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D

Well then go hop on and ride it out. Don't just say it, do it!!!

(I would pass)
Resembles her except the whore in the pictures appears conscious and possibly lucid.
Resembles her except the whore in the pictures appears conscious and possibly lucid. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
So that's a big Red flag for you N ?....LOL
All these ads that tell you to put "Bang" (or something similar) in the subject line are phishing scams... sorry... but yes, she does have kind of a Hillary look to her. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yes I agree. When they say email them and "in seconds" they will respond with a phone number LOL! IT is almost always a scam!

But what immediately struck me was what a Hillary look a like!
Yes she does. Her tits look way bigger in the first two pictures
STG is getting more ads that have no phone #, and directing you to send an e-mail. A huge no go for me.
Yes she does. Her tits look way bigger in the first two pictures Originally Posted by wilson13

Pic 3 is pre-Monica

Pics 1 and 2 are post-Monica.
A Hillary look alike is pushing it. I draw the line at Barbara Bush look alikes.
STG is getting more ads that have no phone #, and directing you to send an e-mail. A huge no go for me. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Yeah that always confuses me when i see that ad. I know with some girls with big tits, when they lean back they appear smaller.
I wouldn't fuck her with Z's dick.....

STG is getting more ads that have no phone #, and directing you to send an e-mail. A huge no go for me. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
I'm with you on that. You can tell 90 percent of them are scams. It's gotta suck for any legitimate girls. who advertise that way.
It's kind of fun to troll the scam ads though.