Preffered 411 Upgrade

Gina,
Clear your browser cookies, etc, and then log in from scratch.
Numerous websites that I'm aware of, mostly the civie world, are replacing their front ends for security reasons. Hiccups should be expected here and there, as this is a huge undertaking for each and every site.
UC that what I did and now longed in .. Boy this new look is going to take time getting used to ..
I'm in without issue, but like LBG, this 99yo geezer can't find his way around. I'm not sure what was wrong with the previous version but this ain't intuitive.
I can’t get it to open it says Safari can’t open the page.
I was able to open it, I just can't find my Home Page, nor how to see the provider listings. Any assistance would be welcome. Thanks.

essayman
  • Jilge
  • 11-26-2023, 10:58 AM
Half the info on my page is WRONG dates time its one GIANT mess of things! Did not think it was possible
to make it so NOT user friendly. But they did!
I can’t even pull up the Site on my IPhone 15 but my iPhone 6 will pull up the Site but won’t let me log in and locked me out for trying to many times
I was hoping for some changes, this is just a facelift. More Photos and details would be great.

I cannot find how to save a search.. Anyone found that?
It's going to take sometime to get uesed to it
I don't like how you have to go about getting your PM's or message to show up

Get to your profile Uper left see the 3 short lines drop them down profile will pop up

Odd thing I have 2 oksays to aprove from 2018 and 2022 and never did I get a notice before about them .. -
I was able to open it, I just can't find my Home Page, nor how to see the provider listings. Any assistance would be welcome. Thanks.

essayman Originally Posted by essayman
Homepage is at the botton of the page after you long on
below the
Customer Support
Terms
Privacy
2257 Exemption
There are several retired ladies that popped back up on my favorites. Either that or Christmas came early!
I see P411 is up and going again. I've only looked at it from a laptop, not sure what the mobile view would be like.

Over all it seems OK, nothing super great in the changes. I do like that you can click on the provider pictures and get a larger picture which is nice.

Unless I missed it, I don't see where they allow providers to post a link to their private webpage.

Any providers log in yet to P411? What are the thoughts from your view of the site?

Curious what others think. Originally Posted by farmstud60
You can put your website info .. It's going to take something to get uesed to the new way ..
Not impressed. The old version was far easier to read and navigate.

The Okays list is a mess with most companions Okays out of order and some companions showing up as my latest Okays despite not having seen them for years. It also lists the Okays in ascending order with the oldest Okays at the top of the screen and the newest at the very bottom. Also cannot navigate the Excluded Folder in alphabetical order so trying to remove the occasional companion from it is impossible.

The escape button is a nice touch though. I don't currently have a need for it but it's a nice feature to have if the SO or boss comes walking in.

I prefer the desktop view over the new default mobile view, so will have to click it on every time I log in.
Not impressed. The old version was far easier to read and navigate.

The Okays list is a mess with most companions Okays out of order and some companions showing up as my latest Okays despite not having seen them for years. It also lists the Okays in ascending order with the oldest Okays at the top of the screen and the newest at the very bottom. Also can not navigate the Excluded Folder in alphabetical order so trying to remove the occasional companion from it is impossible.

The escape button is a nice touch though. I don't currently have a need for it but it's a nice feature to have if the SO or boss comes walking in.

I prefer the desktop view over the new default mobile view, so will have to click it on every time I log in. Originally Posted by Cormorant123

The escapebutton was there before.
First of all, thank goodness it is back !!
They have some bugs to work out...They gave me more okays than I actually have and I can't view messages that I have sent to companions !!...It will definitely take some time to get used to.