what is in louisiana water?

OMG all you guys are blessed down below:hypo _h4h:
Lol, I just thought the same thing the other day :-)
We have hard water. I agree, it rules.

That soft water they have in Mississippi sucks. Feels like no matter how much you rinse, you can't get that soap out of your hair!
I've heard that a lot. Not blessed myself and not native but just easy to talk to I guess.

Been wondering about the same thing on the opposite end, most of these girls down here are special, how that matches up with the boys here confuses me. Its a strange world.
I've heard that a lot. Not blessed myself and not native but just easy to talk to I guess.

Been wondering about the same thing on the opposite end, most of these girls down here are special, how that matches up with the boys here confuses me. Its a strange world. Originally Posted by radio109
Lol im glad im just a visitor because i couldnt gobble down or take a nice pounding from something huge on an everyday basis.
P.s. im glad that i have a snap back vajayjay
I haven't seen one of those yet, in my experience once you fist it or a kid passes through, it stays busted.

Yep, a lot of sore vags around here lol.
Lol im glad im just a visitor because i couldnt gobble down or take a nice pounding from something huge on an everyday basis.
P.s. im glad that i have a snap back vajayjay Originally Posted by Super Head 713
You ought to fuck me. You would re-evaluate that "blessed" comment and you could catch up on some reading.
^^^ What he says
You ought to fuck me. You would re-evaluate that "blessed" comment and you could catch up on some reading. Originally Posted by albundy
^^^ What he says Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa
Lol I don't believe you guys
I haven't seen one of those yet, in my experience once you fist it or a kid passes through, it stays busted.

Yep, a lot of sore vags around here lol. Originally Posted by radio109
Lol well that doesn't fit me at all because I have no children and never done fisting(OUCH)
That's because we eat anything
So, you mean to tell me that it can be the Cajun food? If, that is the case maybe I should inform some guys to come to Louisiana for at least a month and the eat the seafood that you all cook and they will grow at least a few inches in width and length lol. Maybe I can get paid for the helpful advice that I provide to guys that prefer a super large cock. Smh then they should start experimenting with women that are used to it, so that they can learn how to work with a huge cock lol and also know what to do it with it. I find it pointless when a guy have a huge cock but can't even handle it themselves, but want some vajayjay lol a waste of good blessings
Lol well that doesn't fit me at all because I have no children and never done fisting(OUCH) Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I'm sorry hun, I wasn't implying that. I was just kinda joking that once they are blown out they never recover lol.

Most of the kittys down here are amazing and I did well outside of the hobby, I'm no gyno though. Its not kegels either you can easily tell the difference between flexing and a naturally tight vag.
I'm sorry hun, I wasn't implying that. I was just kinda joking that once they are blown out they never recover lol.

Most of the kittys down here are amazing and I did well outside of the hobby, I'm no gyno though. Its not kegels either you can easily tell the difference between flexing and a naturally tight vag. Originally Posted by radio109

Yes, hun i know that you weren't implying that comment towards me in particular lol, but when you mention that you don't really have any issues with finding a pretty tight vajayjay hun do you mind me asking are you one of the ones thats blessed below?
Probably the French blood floating around. They're scientifically known to be the larger of the white males.