Looking young for online sales associate for makeup

No I'm not a pimp
No I don't aspire to be a pimp
No I'm not looking for free hobby services (although a discount would be grand😂 jkjk)

I'm looking for an online sales associate that knows a thing or 2 about makeup and knows girls who are interested in make up. Name brands. Very popular and authentic.

Only accepting 1 possibly 2 associates.

Extra will be paid if you have an active online ebay or amaZon SELLER acct.

I will be providing the products upfront on credit to be paid after sells and you will be restocked with no hesitation.

If you pay out of pocket extra discount offered

Good profit margin either way.

Investing will bring back at least 50-250% profit margin. That means off $200.00 investment you will make 300-600 back total.

Will pay a small weekly rate with commission off sales and also pay for classified posts that will be provided to you.

If interested please inbox me.

I may also purchase services from you from time to time. But my first interest and priority is a expanding my online retail business and changing it to online wholesale distribution business to focus on other goals I'm behind on. Like tech ideas and actually making money day trading forex and stock options instead of watching hundreds and thousands float into cyber space like a arcade game score.
Just FYI for anyone wondering why I'm offering this.

Serious inquires only. Because Lord knows this is one.
I will also post this ad in Dallas and Arkansas ISO FYI
Never mix business & pleasure unless you have known someone a long time, this goes both ways.

~
It's not pleasure not to mention. If i do purchase a service it'll be simply business. Trust me I'm not very much interested in this hobby n sex has never been hard to come by.
I'm looking for a female to sell make up because I rather a female sell and I rather wholesale after years of online reselling.

Besides I'm black do u know how how many ppl write you off business wise because of that. ?? Haha

Feminine products let a female sale
Masculine products let a dude sell.
New unbranded concept sample products that are really cool that haven't been sold or introduced in USA that I can brand on my own name n logo on. Yeah I'll sell that retail one by one lol.

Share the wealth I'm all about outsourcing if it saves time n makes sense. I don't mind dividing out dollars to get a small goal accomplished faster.
Multiple red flags on this.

So which is it? (your own words from separate posts)
1. Name brands. Very popular and authentic. OR,
2. Unbranded and not launched in the US.

"Extra will be paid if you have an active online ebay or amaZon SELLER acct."
Only two reasons for this statement:
1. You have been banned from selling on these sites
2. The items you are selling are stolen

Your gender statement is crap. If you are seeking online sellers, the gender doesn't matter. There's no face-to-face interaction via online sales. Buyers do not know or care about the sellers gender.

If you were legitimate, you wouldn't need anyone else to sell your products online for you.
Multiple red flags on this.

So which is it? (your own words from separate posts)
1. Name brands. Very popular and authentic. OR,
2. Unbranded and not launched in the US.

"Extra will be paid if you have an active online ebay or amaZon SELLER acct."
Only two reasons for this statement:
1. You have been banned from selling on these sites
2. The items you are selling are stolen

Your gender statement is crap. If you are seeking online sellers, the gender doesn't matter. There's no face-to-face interaction via online sales. Buyers do not know or care about the sellers gender.

If you were legitimate, you wouldn't need anyone else to sell your products online for you. Originally Posted by chitwoodstunts
+10000
Maybe the OP mistook this site for ponzi. Com? Plus there's a better place to put this, in the business services section.
Danger, Will Robinson.

OP, the only way you could have made this sound more of a scam is to actually entitle it Scam. Sad!
I'll get back to you when I'm done wiring a small convenience fee to Nigeria so I can collect my share of the lottery I won.
Why would you try and expand you business on a hooker board. Strippers , maybe. But hookers. You may want to rethink your business plan.
I'll get back to you when I'm done wiring a small convenience fee to Nigeria so I can collect my share of the lottery I won. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Lol, good reply...

OP, if you're going to post something like this at least keep some level of transparency between your posts
Any Latina or ebony providers in lr or pb that gave bare services?
Good hygiene is required haha Originally Posted by cease88
The mentality on this poser is simply amazing...
Why would you try and expand you business on a hooker board. Strippers , maybe. But hookers. You may want to rethink your business plan. Originally Posted by peabody
Wow, rofl.

~
Never mix business & pleasure unless you have known someone a long time, this goes both ways.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Ms. Always Negative plus Know everything lmfao

This is coming from a person that knows nothing about business cause she is steadily talking on every single thread that's in this Houston forum. You should probably not listen to LEXIEINHOUSTON JS
Exactly nothing but haters. How could it be a scam if I'm supplying the products? Who's getting scammed me? Lol. Go jack your lil dick for the 76th time today chauncies