13 days until Christmas

If you could have anything this Christmas what would you want
Alabama getting stomped by Washington.
DFK with Jessica4Stacks
A bbbj from you
Have two weeks off starting the 17th, would love two hot sessions, 1 the week before Xmas and one the week after, prior to my birthday on 12/31. Sessions with two different girls for the variety factor!
bbbj or dfk with Jessica4Stacks
3 bbbj from you
Dear Santa:

I've been very naughty this year. Doesn't a lusty lassie deserve a Celtic castle for the wee waggers and I, turret, drawbridge, dungeon (for the whiskey, yeah), moat monster, handmaidens, knights in armor, dragon dog walker, et al?

What, can't fit that in your sled? Drats, bats, cats chasing rats! Okay, how about a magic wand to finish up repairs at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge from the spring windstorm? If it could conjure up a pot o' gold to pay off the leprchauns' bar tab and damages from the St. Paddy's Day party, that would be awesome, too. (Sorry about the reindeer games. Everybody should know better than to drink and drive enchanted hoofed creatures.)

But if we're just talking bright and shiny stocking stuffers, a bottle of Jameson Gold Reserve, a Waterford Crystal chalice, and a Silver Bullet vibrator will do. (Already have plenty of pearl necklaces, thanks.)

Please bring my four-footed furkids some nice chews and squeaky toys, and since they get cold and shaky in the winter (and anytime the temp falls below 80), perhaps some tiny ugly Christmas sweaters. The pit bull who visits from down the street will no doubt fall over laughing, and then maybe they'll finally have a chance to pee through the fence on HIM.

Hope your reindeer are ready, and my regards to Mrs. Claus. (The elves never told her about that lap-sitting, chimney-sliding, not-at-all-silent-night with you, me, them, the spiked eggnog, the holly jolly cock rings and sugarplum edible panties, Rudolph's harness and your red bottom, the partridge, the pear tree, and the cookie-cam, did they? Evil buggers have been collecting peppermint stick blowjob blackmail since last XXXmas!)

Love and kisses to your chestnuts. Sincerely -- Fancy
  • cr76
  • 12-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Gfe services from the OP would be awesome you know

The Bridge suite at Atlantis resort and 4-5 spinners.
If you could have anything this Christmas what would you want Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks

A BBBJ from you Jessica!!!! Is Santa Listening..................... ........!??????

Lol love this thread... I have a gfe and bbbj waiting list if i ever change my mind.. Lmao
Lol love this thread... I have a gfe and bbbj waiting list if i ever change my mind.. Lmao Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks

What do I need to do for you to change it.........????? hmmm.......??????????

Jessica needs to post taint photos.
Jessica needs to post taint photos of her Ass....!!!!! . Originally Posted by pyramider

FTFY..............!
Passionate session with you Jessica