country music stars

Country music has brought a lot of interesting talent and personalities for entertainment. Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, the list goes on. Even Hee Haw tv show had some great moments. And the country babes were spectacular.

Many countries in Africa love american country music. Don Williams was and is very well liked.

Alan Jackson should be on Mount Rushmore. He makes you proud to be an American.
You really need to quit posting while drincking.
All I have to say is I cannot stand country music!!!!
All I have to say is I cannot stand country music!!!! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Do you mean true country like Hank Williams, Faron Young, Lefty Frizzell; or do you mean them little homos Kenny Chesney and Luke Bryan? No connection exists between the two styles.

Maybe Dwight Yoakam could please you with Purple Rain (OK, so it's bluegrassy) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKaLhdGbXU
Do you mean true country like Hank Williams, Faron Young, Lefty Frizzell; or do you mean them little homos Kenny Chesney and Luke Bryan? No connection exists between the two styles.

Maybe Dwight Yoakam could please you with Purple Rain (OK, so it's bluegrassy) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKaLhdGbXU
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
All country unless they are on the show Nashville then I'll listen to that, but that's it.
I am a fan of Texas Country, not prefab Nashville Country. Give me some Robert Earl Keen, Lucinda Williams, Joe Ely, etc.

An advertisement for Joe Ely said: It's not your "I drive a four wheel drive, off road, V8 pick-up, but work in an office building and live in the suburbs" kind of country music.
I LOVE country music. The old school classics are what I was raised on. I like the modern country playing on the radio today.

If we all enjoyed exactly the same thing, that would be boring.
I am a fan of Texas Country, not prefab Nashville Country. Give me some Robert Earl Keen, Lucinda Williams, Joe Ely, etc.

An advertisement for Joe Ely said: It's not your "I drive a four wheel drive, off road, V8 pick-up, but work in an office building and live in the suburbs" kind of country music. Originally Posted by Oralist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-cFtSPIF4Q
Nice. Add some Hayes Carl, Lyle Lovett, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Willie, Waylon, Randy Weeks, Kelly Willis, Kinky Friedman and the list goes on.
There was nothing better than radio host Roark Smith on KPFT with his Wide Open Spaces show.

Just wonderful
I thinck more people commit suicide listening to c &w than any other music.
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Old school country vs punk country.

I thinck more people commit suicide listening to c &w than any other music. Originally Posted by pyramider
Today, imho to many of "Country's" entertainers are just talking instead of singing,"country rap" is what I call it. To each his own, but for me Marty Robbins, Feron Young, Johnny Cash and you should check out Johnny Bush, what a voice.
There was nothing better than radio host Roark Smith on KPFT with his Wide Open Spaces show.

Just wonderful Originally Posted by VitaMan
I liked Sweet Nightmares on KPFT. Wish it was still around
Titties and beer.....