Poll: Will the Texans get past this first weekend of the NFL Playoffs??

Pretty simple, they are favored over the Oakland Raiders at NRG this Saturday. Vegas is putting the line at between -2 1/2 and - 3 1/2.

What say you football fans?

Possible only because Carr is out but that would be as far as they go.....any other AFC playoff team will destroy them
I hope like Muhammad Ali they shock the World and win out.
I like Dem boyz too but they had their turn in the 90's.....Texans all the way baby!!!
I figure it's a toss up because they have to play Suckwieler
Oak won by 7 in a rigged game with all starters. Houston should be good this game.
I hope like Muhammad Ali they shock the World and win out. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Me also, just don't see it happening. My dream playoffs would be the two Texas teams playing next month here in Houston.

Now SC why don't you place your vote on where you think it will end up?
I voted
They'd have a good chance if Savage was playing.

All the Raiders have to do is blitz the 72 million dollar man and he'll throw a couple of pick 6's.
What does the future hold for the Texans in the playoffs?

Nothing.
Nada.
Zilch.
Diddly.

Yo Darnold, college is overrated.
On paper, Texans should win. The game is played on the field, however. Turnovers will kill them and they will lose by 4 points! Sorry!
You are aware that Connor Cook is the starting QB for Oakland, right?
Last 5 suberbowls #1 defense was there. Just saying not a brook fan but he was there too. Sucks but hey, we are not great nor good, but history is a mother fucker!!
Oak won by 7 in a rigged game with all starters. Houston should be good this game. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Houston will lose soundly to the Raiders, Brock will get sacked, then scared, and will throw enough interceptions to bump the raiders into the superbowl......Houston should have spent the money they spent on Brock.......on fucking Tebow.....he's healthy, doesn't throw interceptions, and is favored by god.......but y'all know what your doing........1 and done in playoffs....with a rookie Raiders QB!!!!........ha ha ha!!!!! BROCK......LMAO
You are aware that Connor Cook is the starting QB for Oakland, right? Originally Posted by Fishpie
If meant for me - yup!