Why Is It Ok For Women To Hit Men

I realize college football star Joe Mixon shouldn't have retaliated against the young woman in such a brutal fashion. I'm not excusing his behavior at all because I do think he was excessive and maybe could have just pushed her something but I'm getting tired of all the feminists completely ignoring the fact that women should not be putting their hands on other people or trying to spit in someones face.

If you know he's bigger and stronger and you don't know him then why pass the first blow? Now ESPN is looking to fire or reassign Brent Musburger for wishing the young man well and saying he deserves a second chance.

I agree 100% with Whoopi on this; these feminists on this show are insane

Don't buck up if you don't want to get stuck up. Simple logic really.
Once you figure this out, let us know why men pay women, and not the other way around
I wouldn't piss on Whoopi Goldberg if she was on fire
ZerO U coach Bob Stoopes should have released this kid as soon as he and others associated with the school (president, AD, board of regents, etc) caught wind of what had taken place (especially after seeing the footage). That said...

Dallas won't be drafting Mixon; their backfield looks secure the next few yrs....Baltimore Ravens certainly won't look his way lol....
So...in light of the recent release of this video...which of the other 30 NFL franchises has him on their Draft Board? Honestly, I think he's "untouchable" considering today's "climate" on such issues. Being a hot-head & an idiot co$t him million$ IMO....
  • pxmcc
  • 01-07-2017, 07:15 PM
It's not. Instead of hitting back, have her arrested for battery and assault. Next time, she'll think twice.
My friend's wife attacked him the other day, he had scratches on his face as evidence which she admitted to doing and the cops took pics of, and she didn't have a mark on her. Despite that, the cops arrested him and he spent the night in jail. She was given a summons and he's going to press charges against her (he's already filed for divorce).
I have a friend that was regularly assaulted by his wife when she got drunk. He finally just moved out which was convenient for him because they made about the same amount of money.

In Vegas, when the police are called to a domestic dispute, someone is going to jail. That's the law. What happens is usually one partner comes home late after a gambling jag and all the paycheck is gone. The woman calls up the cops and says that he hit her. Doesn't matter if he's marked up and she doesn't have a scratch on her, he's going to jail.
In respect to Mussberger's "Give the kid a second chance" my bet is that all through is football past, from middle school, through high school and into OU, he has had tons of 'second' chances, doled out by teachers and school administrators and a litany of coaches, too!