Favorite Lubes

There's certainly no shortage of personal lubricants on the market - one article I read said there are more brands of lube than sex positions in the Karma Sutra. There are lubes for use in the tub or shower (hot tub too I guess), for oral (really?...), anal, and straight sex. I wonder if JD Powers and Associates will rank them someday.

What's your favorite lube, and why is your favorite? Ladies? Gents?
I prefer natural lubrication. Apply tongue and saliva to pussy, which fosters the production of pussy juice. Pussy Juice is a great natural lubricant.

The funniest lube I've seen was when I showed up for an in call date a little early, so was killing time wandering around a nearby Dr John's. There was a product called Liquid Virgin. It promised to tighten the vag while lubricating and make every time feel like the first time. Read the ingredients and it contains alum.
A courtesy spit goes a long way in my book. Otherwise, Astroglide has been a long time favorite of mine.
I would have to agree that saliva is by far thee best lubricant...I especially love the old spit on my pussy before you stick it in me way, I believe it's the oldest form of lube and dates back to when Adam and Eve had their own sloppy sex. Now when we're talking Greek, a little more than saliva goes a long way, I prefer good ole fashion KY. Then again, work me up and we won't need any lube but the juices flowing from my divine fountain
Just my 2cents
I would have to agree that saliva is by far thee best lubricant...I especially love the old spit on my pussy before you stick it in me way, I believe it's the oldest form of lube and dates back to when Adam and Eve had their own sloppy sex. Now when we're talking Greek, a little more than saliva goes a long way, I prefer good ole fashion KY. Then again, work me up and we won't need any lube but the juices flowing from my divine fountain
Just my 2cents Originally Posted by giabella
OK, making notes for my next Gia fix.
I prefer my own natural juices mixed with a little spit. Get me worked up and I will have juices flowing like a river in the spring. Greek I have found a good cover usually has enough lube to do the job. While playing with him astroglide works wonderful!
My top 2 for anal:
Backdoor Glide by 'PJUR' and Force Recon Hybrid Silicone Lubricant by 'Gun Oil'

Top 2 for vaginal:

Platinum premium lubricant by 'Wet' and JO Hybrid by 'System JO'

I might be the only person that thinks saliva is only the best lube for oral. I don't want anyone spitting on my vag (and I don't want to be slapping my own spit up in there) and it's definitely not good enough for me for anal (especially long-lasting).

There's certainly no shortage of personal lubricants on the market - one article I read said there are more brands of lube than sex positions in the Karma Sutra. There are lubes for use in the tub or shower (hot tub too I guess), for oral (really?...), anal, and straight sex. I wonder if JD Powers and Associates will rank them someday.

What's your favorite lube, and why is your favorite? Ladies? Gents? Originally Posted by Bigh1955
How come none of you people are talking the best of all for backdoor - Vaseline...Wheeee
  • sdawg
  • 08-01-2013, 04:28 AM
How come none of you people are talking the best of all for backdoor - Vaseline...Wheeee Originally Posted by John Bull
Um, because it degrades condoms and isn't healthy to have in one's anus?

Water-based all the way - you'll be glad you did.
That was a joke son! Why aren't you laughing? Not funny, you say. Oh well, I'll try harder next time.
Actually you could use Vaseline with condoms made out of polyurethane but still wouldn't recommend it (even John Bull was kidding).
That was a joke son! Why aren't you laughing? Not funny, you say. Oh well, I'll try harder next time. Originally Posted by John Bull
Not enough emphysis on the "wheee" portion there Mr Bull!! Lol... Actually, I thought it was meant to be funny... but I will say there are a few folks on here that are WAAAYY too serious to be simply looking for fun and a great time with a lady... In sdawg's defense, he was only looking out for our best interest!! Lol... Always be safe!!

Have fun everyone!! Climb on and ENJOY the ride!!
I meant to add that tha worst "spit scene" I ever saw was in Brokeback Mountain when they were in the tent and did the deed for the first time. When the blonde haired guy spit in his hand before shoving it in, that was more than I needed to see!! LMAO!!

Great movie, disturbing scene!

That was one time, the spit lube idea was NOT hot at all!!

BTW, GIA is the winner so far with her HOT description of getting her wet and ready with spit!!

Made me read it a few times!! HOT!!
  • sdawg
  • 08-02-2013, 05:21 AM
That was a joke son! Why aren't you laughing? Not funny, you say. Oh well, I'll try harder next time. Originally Posted by John Bull
Got it. Sorry - slow on the uptake.
The funniest lube I've seen was when I showed up for an in call date a little early, so was killing time wandering around a nearby Dr John's. There was a product called Liquid Virgin. It promised to tighten the vag while lubricating and make every time feel like the first time. Read the ingredients and it contains alum. Originally Posted by MrMikeD
Use olive oil - it's graded for tightness

Tight - Virgin
Real Tight - Extra Virgin