Panty color favorite anyone....

My favorite panty color by far is light blue. A sheer material that feels soft and feminine to the touch. For general purposes, a black panty will go with anything.
My fav is light green. Really stands out when I have a tan.
  • LNK
  • 07-29-2013, 09:37 AM
White. With lace.

Contrasting color bows/frillies are good, too.
Black. With snaps or velcro for access.
My fav is light green. Really stands out when I have a tan. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I don't know -- that pink in the pic stands out pretty well too. But I'm guessing any colour looks good on you.
Tidy whites. 'Nuff said.
Licorice.

Hmmmmm.....
Black for sure.
Anything silky but white is a fav, black, darker blue, red... It depends on her skin tone and color of the hair!
y'all must be kidding. Oh well, if you get off on panties...
I am more a fan of a lady wearing a dress or skirt, with thigh high's or stockings that looks classy for visiting your Mom. Then you find out she is not wearing panties, and can have your way with her by just raising her dress up and having fun in an secluded public place.
Some with lace.

The best, though, are ones that are getting wet!

I am more a fan of a lady wearing a dress or skirt, with thigh high's or stockings that looks classy for visiting your Mom. Then you find out she is not wearing panties, and can have your way with her by just raising her dress up and having fun in an secluded public place. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Panties are not too much of an obstacle.
y'all must be kidding. Oh well, if you get off on panties... Originally Posted by John Bull
Guess some of us are showing our age, ehh? Lol!!
Whatever color best matches the carpeting on the floor.
Guess some of us are showing our age, ehh? Lol!! Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad
I do that all the time.