Adult Dating Sites

Are any of the hookup sites like Adult Friend Finder real? Or are they all scams?
most are scams
Everything is a scam. The Matrix has you.

the only site that is kind of real for dating is

http://www.pof.com/
the only site that is kind of real for dating is

http://www.pof.com/
socialsex.com seemed a waste, not necessarily a scam, just a waste.
i received messages from about 10 women. all of them said something to the effect of "send me a photo".
all conversations stopped when i said i wouldnt.

$30-40/month. cheap experiment considering what i spent last month on car, house, taxes, IRA, 401(k), and deliteful consulting.
I've had good success on Ashley Madison. There are a lot of fakes and psychos and gold diggers but there are some genuinely good girls on there too. You just have to be able to weed them out from the rest of the freaks.
Yep, all those adult friend finder type are fake, most are bots or someone answering those pms to keep you sucked in.

I guess Ashley Madison might be ok, but its lot of time and money to be on that one. I rather pay and have my fun, and done with it.
You can hook up on most of them. Have had a bit of luck over teh years on Ashley Madison. But, you will spend a huge amount of effort and possibily a not small amount of cash on those sites. Lots of scammers, hookers, sugerbabys, guys posing as women, etc on them. Better have an A game chat skills too.
I have personal knowledge that you CAN score on AFF, and you can find some pretty freaky civvy ladies if that's what you're looking for. HOWEVER, the pics can be VERY misleading. Not fake, but very favorable angles and lighting. Or at least that's what I encountered in 2 of the 3 times I took the plunge, so....
+1 on PoF. Just be smart about posting your pic if you have a SO. POF was for me in the day a way to get some strange with minimal effort...
Just stick with Eccie. Read reviews, do your research and have fun.
Have had success with POF, and eHarmony. I usually send my email before I have to pay on eHarmony and get a response.. But some of the best 1 night stands have come from phone chat lines.. You wouldnt believe how many horny women get on there for quick sex.
  • Zx
  • 10-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Just stick with Eccie. Read reviews, do your research and have fun. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Satisfaction guaranteed
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2013, 03:07 PM
POF seems to be pretty good, I've had a few easy pickings and a some stuck up witches also. lol

I recently found a eccie provider looking for love or maybe just a sucker.