Review response and responsibility a repost

I am reposting this for those ladies who are new or didn't read it the first time.

I have been a happy provider for many years. In my social circle all my friends are aware of what I do to cure my boredom issue. I have changed many women’s views on what the hobby really is and how it works. I have been asked and answered every possible question there is about the hobby. The top question. “How do you do it with that many men?” My standard answer is I didn’t do that many I did the same 3. Their names were Jackson, Grant and Franklin. I also didn’t know any hobbyist was any other color than green. I also make the point that I am grateful when I started all alone on CL. the hobby turned out to be the way it is. I do believe no matter what you decide to do it is as only as good as you make it. It just makes it easier to do when everyone can communicate about it. Communication is the key to everything. Providers are allowed to set their own boundaries and state it on their ads. If you don’t see AA men. It’s ok to state it. You may lose some customers or maybe gain a few. But if you don’t communicate it then no one knows. When screening if I’m not comfortable. I will ask everything including shoe size if needed. Race shouldn’t be an issue if you state it clearly in your ad. If you don’t then before you get to the point of BCD you should let the hobbyist be aware of it. Then allow him to make the choice to continue with appointment. I would never do something to just do it or just because someone was there. If I have an issue with it I won’t do it period. Most hobbyists will appreciate the honesty rather than regret wasting $. The boards are what the guys use to keep themselves safe and getting the most bang for their buck. Providers screen and use the boards for the same reason. YMMV is a given with every provider out there. GFE and PSE are only used to define activities available. If you define yourself as GFE then please know that the men scheduling to see you will at least be expecting those activities. Anything above that is an added bonus. Anything less is worthy of a not so stellar review. And if a hobbyist is anything but on his best behavior. That is why we have alerts and references. I personally feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have gotten a few deserved bad reviews. And a few reviews I would have never thought were going to be good. You take the good with the bad and let your skills and reputation speak for themselves.
Paragraphs are your friend
Really Jules? From what I was told u need to become friendly with the Eves family oldest daughter Summer. Thanks for your insightful input it is always appreciated.
Really Jules? From what I was told u need to become friendly with the Eves family oldest daughter Summer. Thanks for your insightful input it is always appreciated. Originally Posted by MikeyBlue
LOL. Now now
Paragraphs are your friend Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Really Jules? From what I was told u need to become friendly with the Eves family oldest daughter Summer. Thanks for your insightful input it is always appreciated. Originally Posted by MikeyBlue

This is the type of mudslinging banter I have been referring to in earlier posts about how childish people can be with the destructive criticism and name calling, usually starting because it is a difference of opinion or, as in this case, some just takes a shot out of nowhere. MikeyBlue, be advised that since you are relatively new on the board as far as your sign up date, you will be told by a few of the all knowing members that your opinions mean nothing because in their eyes, you cannot know anything about the hobby, how it works, what goes on BCD, ect.
Time for a reminder.
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

Listen to NHR Mikey, rookie providers, what do they know. They should just be seen and not heard.
No reviews how dare you think you know anything Mikey. Now Red on the other hand, owe yea he does not have any reviews, never mind.

Can we stay on topic and if we want to discuss the value of what others have to say, then start a new thread please.
hmmmm i wonder how you know that (untrue btw) information im sure the mods would like to know also

I was not trying to be rude it was a good topic just really hard to read.

You are obviously one of the crew that likes to spread nasty untruths about people that are respected on this board.
hmmmm i wonder how you know that (untrue btw) information im sure the mods would like to know also

I was not trying to be rude it was a good topic just really hard to read.

You are obviously one of the crew that likes to spread nasty untruths about people that are respected on this board.
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Bingo!

Random sock-puppets and provider rotations continue to be a recurring cancer for eccie. Between the pimpery and other social group driven shenanigans it may go the way of BP (quality) sooner than later. That's sad actually...

yeah you voice your opinion on the wrong crew and next thing you know people are spreading lies about you and trying to ruin your business lol ill go back to my corner now
I just think the whole "crew" thing and being in or out of favor with them is retarded. That type of stuff will eventually be the undoing of this place.
I just think the whole "crew" thing and being in or out of favor with them is retarded. That type of stuff will eventually be the undoing of this place. Originally Posted by SD2011
I don't think the drama really has anything to do with being in a "crew" or not. It is because there is a general lack of disrespect for anyone that doesn't share the same view or opinion on certain topics. This includes providers and hobbiest. Lots of mighty big egos on this board.
I just think the whole "crew" thing and being in or out of favor with them is retarded. That type of stuff will eventually be the undoing of this place. Originally Posted by SD2011
I don't think the drama really has anything to do with being in a "crew" or not. It is because there is a general lack of disrespect for anyone that doesn't share the same view or opinion on certain topics. This includes providers and hobbiest. Lots of mighty big egos on this board. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Agree with both posts. Everyone has a big ego on a keyboard behind a computer screen.
Yea, and tattoos make you look like shit and you are a racist if you don't see black people and to hell with that provider that took the 60$ and didn't blow that poor bastard and fuck that guy who asked about condoms and got kicked out because he shoulda knew better and why on gods green earth doesn't everybody make a poll about themselves, that shit was kinda fun.
And don't forget.... Vintage Kenwood Stereos and Ninja Mormons!

Yup! And fuckin pimps too!