Morning Afternoon Evening LateNight and Scheduled vs. Last Minute

Lol I know guys just try to get away when they can or last minute (ALOT of last minute lol)! But I was wondering if you could plan it out, what time of day do you like playing in the most? And do you guys like to have things already scheduled and planned or like the last minute thing more
When i am working out of town in the evenings when i am in my home area normally Saturday or Sunday during the day
Usually right after work 5ish.
Do you like to have it planned or count on last minute meets?
Last minute meets usually dont work for me.
And its rare a provider is available when you are looking to connect...so Id say planned out babe.
And its rare a provider is available when you are looking to connect...so Id say planned out babe. Originally Posted by BigDeal
I'm with you BigDeal, last minute hardly ever works especially when screening is involved and it always should be. Except with P411, screening is alot easier and quicker!
I try and plan my visits
Do you like to have it planned or count on last minute meets? Originally Posted by Star Hollowday
Usually planned but I’ve had some occasions with a cancellation that have resulted I last minute.
And its rare a provider is available when you are looking to connect...so Id say planned out babe. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Bingo,
and welcome back BD

So yes Prebook (and regular clients know this and arrange their preferred meeting time).
I like more mornings but an occasional afternoon can work. I have done last minute meets, if you can find a lady available. If I can I try to make plans a day or two ahead, not usually a week ahead.
One of my favorites is very popular these days. When I contact her I know it will be at least a week.
A number of ladies have mentioned that weekend are generally slow for them or they prefer to work week days and evenings and keep their weekends free for themselves or family. For me, weekend mornings and afternoons are typically my best window to play locally, evenings are best when I am travelling. I sometimes get some last minute opportunities, but it is rare and even rarer to find an available provider on short notice when it does happen.
I tour so it helps to plan ahead..I will try to "fill my calander" before I start my tour...most of my regukars like to plan that way too.....and I usually end up having a waiting list also...so it is hard to take "last minutes".... but occassionaly it can happen.
So that being said..planning works best on my part.
I like planned evenings...but often when you have that set up, you get flaked/ghosted, all of a sudden it turns into last minute.

When I was in DC and that would happen, I had go-tos who were almost ready to go anytime called.
Thank yall for rocking with my post and sharing info! It might seem small but sharing little things like this, I think can help and add to our awesome lifestyle