Words of Wisdom on Syria from Sarah Palin in June 2013

"Since this is a religious war, why not let Allah sort things out?"

Seriously, no matter what side of the political isle you stand, do you remember how you felt on Sept. 12th 2001? Would you have ever thought that 12 years later we would have a President asking Congress for military support for Al-Qaeda Rebels in Syria?
Would you have ever thought that 12 years later we would have a President asking Congress for military support for Al-Qaeda Rebels in Syria? Originally Posted by GymRat
This President. Yes.

"All of us share this world for but a brief moment in time. The question is whether we spend that time focused on what pushes us apart, or whether we commit ourselves to an effort – a sustained effort – to find common ground, to focus on the future we seek for our children, and to respect the dignity of all human beings."

Cairo: June 4, 2009.
This President. Yes.

"All of us share this world for but a brief moment in time. The question is whether we spend that time focused on what pushes us apart, or whether we commit ourselves to an effort – a sustained effort – to find common ground, to focus on the future we seek for our children, and to respect the dignity of all human beings."

Cairo: June 4, 2009. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Still drinking ... or just starting up again?

You really need to get over your obsessive hatred .... btw ....
Still drinking ... or just starting up again?

You really need to get over your obsessive hatred .... btw .... Originally Posted by bigtex
Hangover? Get the cobwebs out and then start posting.

This will play out ... and .... then you can decide if you made the right decision.

The only question is: Will you admit you didn't?
Hangover? Get the cobwebs out and then start posting.

This will play out ... and .... then you can decide if you made the right decision.

The only question is: Will you admit you didn't? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just repeating your very own hypocritical words about Obama and applied them to Bush.

Exact quotes are a bitch, aren't they LexiLiar?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Originally Posted by bigtex
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=831451&page=6
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=831451&page=6 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks again for the post #90 bump.

Happy Labor Day!
The last time Sara and I finished fucking she took me out on the deck and pointed to Syria.
To answer your question GymRat, "no" until BHO's re-election. Now that he's lame duck he will do whatever he believes he can get away with as his only consequence will be what "history decides."

BigKotex, we've been thru this before. Few people on this board hate Obama, we just disagree with the man's policies.

BTW, BigKotex, you "lost focus" again and failed to answer GymRat's question.
Yep, no hate for the man, in fact dont care one way or another about him personaly other than if he livbed near me I would not mind playing a round of golf with him.

Now as far as his position on things and his beliefs, I ma opposed to them. I think he is better suited to being a community organizer that the president. Neither side in Syria is either our friend or our ally. This is a civil war that can play out on it's own without our intervention. I do find it ironic that they claim to be fighting for freedom but it seems they want the freedom to enslave the people to their religion rather than to allow them to live in peace.

Yes, you too can be free as long as you follow Sharia and Islam. If you do not, then as an infidel you must die. Not the kind of freedom we normally believe in or are willing to fight for..
The last time Sara and I finished fucking she took me out on the deck and pointed to Syria. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
so was that an outcall?
EVA is paraphrasing a TV comedian!

I can't help but think of this slip of the lip by Barry in 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
so was that an outcall? Originally Posted by JCM800

No incall lol
No incall lol Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Could you see Russia from the bathroom window of Governor Quitter's incall?
She wasn't sure where it was now that Syria had appeared.