The Line Between Legal & Illegal in NM?

Is it legal to offer to pay a woman to strip for you in private in NM? What about specifying that there would be kissing or a massage along with the nudity?
Why even go there? Just stick to paying for her time and company and go from there. the more you ask the less most women have the desire to meet up with you unless it is LE, especially in New Mexico. It spooks them out for a real good reason.

Stick to the tried and true methods of finding out what services are available, do a simple google search on the number and see if she has any reviews.

Warning signs? Pictures that are fake and get hits using Tineye, local numbers that are paired with too good to be true ads. I have seen a lot of different providers and I have never asked what services where provided.

Point is? Even if your conversation is ok and totally legal and you get booked on charges that have to be dropped because you really did nothing wrong....do you really want to go through the PITA that will cause you? Can and will police book you on BS charges? Yeah they do it all the time. They know how much it would screw with most people's lives if you where even booked on suspicion. They know what your intentions where and they get just as much harm done to you without having to go to court.
Thanks for the reality check, I don't disagree that the liklihood of a bs arrest is a significant factor, (e.g., D8 & Co.). FWIW, I wouldn't go into a situation with my only defense being the fact that I had only ordered up a striptease with kissing + massage, even if I was convinced that was all legal in NM. Somebody must still be taking a chance on unreviewed girls, though, otherwise we wouldn't have noobs around like Daisy or MJ. Given that, I consider it a worthy topic for discussion. If anyone is going to be rolling the dice on new ladies, it might as well be dudes who are as informed as is possible.
QB,
You hit the nail on the head and its why I have cut down on how many providers I have seen lately.

You and I are probably pretty close to being in the same boat on what we want. As in not getting ripped off or getting much less than you expected. Unfortunately in this hobby there is no surefire way to not get ripped off without seeing some reviews. Good news is the ones that are ripoffs usually piss off enough people to get a warning posted somewhere.

I have been pinched a ton of times I must admit and it just goes with the nature of this business. Just try to not lose too much money and learn for the next time LOL.

Good luck
CAN SOMEBODY TAKE A CHANCE WITH ME!!!??? LOL