HOT OFF THE PRESSES

FTA: "If the computer isn't a house of prostitution how about the room it is in"

Really? That just sounds crazy. And a little like grasping for straws. I hope this case gets resolved soon and the reputations of those accused can start to be repaired.
Was asked yesterday, what's the status of all the providers in the investigation?
I am no atorney, but unless they have already been charged, I think the statute of limitations has them in the clear ... they broke no law by posting a fantasy on the site. I believe they must be "caught in the act" to face serious charges. At least two that I know that posted there have had no le contact.
Gone with the wind....
They had nothing to begin with.... It should've hapened.

My time there was short, and I did a name change so shhhh!!!
~Miss you guys dearly~ xoxox M.
Sorry I was a little tipsy when I wrote that yesterday lmao
~ It should never have even happened ~
Baby, I will get tippsy with you again anytime. Miss you.
  • Sonja
  • 07-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Sandsailor- The majority of girls FAKE NAMES were used, previous to the bigger busts of the men. There were about 12 girls on the police report but that really means nothing since many were just lifted from the Website- and crossed in the data base from previous busts. Many were very well known, even made the papers. Nothing has happened with anyone, as far as I know. Almost everyone is back in action, even many here on ECCIE, the guys too under different names.
A few girls left NM for good, and only came back for their court dates and still worked during as visitors, with only misdemeanor offenses.
The guys had been released 6 months ago at least from their 'no internet' 'no travel' restrictions, but CARGUY, the statute of limitations is not up yet, but soon. However, the State is going to have a tougher time prosecuting with this judges ruling.
They do have two informants, one female who was working with the cops all along, a crap witness who will never stand, and one male who got piss scared, unexpected, but still, buckled under in fear. We pretty much know who they are and everyone can figure it out at this point. The State has no case, that doesn't mean they wont try.
What complicates things is the guys and a few girls as well- TALKED. DF said he was doing this for fun, as a way to thwart the law, one girl gave up some info after 20 or more days in jail with no one helping her , and allegedly the FBI was called in to try to crack the encryption code for the site which as far as I know was highly protected, because DF was very 'into' security. This sort of takes things to another level.
Of course everyone thinks they are getting off, scott free, and back on the boards as if nothing ever happened.
Many almost immediately. I wonder if the FBI has dropped it that fast.

Unfortunately, APD seems to think there are no crimes more worthy of their attention than this business and go after it with a vengeance. For that reason, it's quite dangerous anymore for both girls and clients. DF may be the reason that Santa Fe is now busting girls, never on the radar before.
Many of the best clients have gone underground, I dont know how the women are doing since I havent even considered ABQ since this happened one year ago. It was a very difficult year for us local ladies, but we made it through. I scrubbed most of my internet presence and keep it that way to this day. The whole thing taught me a lot. It was stupid to be so 'out there, and yet STILL cannot scrub some posts I made with all my info that haunt me to this day and cannot be removed.
It's a lesson for the ladies , and maybe everyone-that this shit NEVER goes AWAY.
Sonja, as always, thank you for your reply on this. It is always appreciated.

I also whole-heartedly agree, this is the internet, all things on it are never wholly private nor able to be erased. Not to beat this issue too much, but it's only getting worse.

Everybody stay safe.