A friend first visit to Austin

Ok so what are the places to go to I know I am taking them to the domain area for sure.
Mount Bonnell any other sight seeing places a Must to go too.Also any great dance clubs

Thanks
Jenna
Some great dance clubs to go to....
Barbarella located downtown check website for who is playing live.
Elysium also downtown check website, usually EDM, Goth.
Change of pace...Broken Spoke for a true Texas Honky Tonk. Free dance lessons too.
Check Antones website, great club, I was there last Saturday and saw Jackie Vinton, it was rockin, everyone standing and dancing.

Park and walk in and out of clubs on East Sixth Street: Grackle is a true Dive Bar, Hotel Vegas cool bar and music. Thow back to Disco is the Outer Heaven Disco Club, very fun with Disco lights and a great bar. I love walking the sidewalks and enjoying all the neon signs for the clubs.

Just a few of my favorite places lol.

If you are into Jazz, the Parker Jazz Club is my favorite, and also the Elephant Room, both are downtown basement nightclubs.

Enjoy! What is nice about these locations is the fact that all are surrounded by great Food Trucks!
[QUOTE=dillyx2;1063400268]Some great dance clubs to go to....
Barbarella located downtown check website for who is playing live.
Elysium also downtown check website, usually EDM, Goth.
Change of pace...Broken Spoke for a true Texas Honky Tonk. Free dance lessons too.
Check Antones website, great club, I was there last Saturday and saw Jackie Vinton, it was rockin, everyone standing and dancing.

Park and walk in and out of clubs on East Sixth Street: Grackle is a true Dive Bar, Hotel Vegas cool bar and music. Thow back to Disco is the Outer Heaven Disco Club, very fun with Disco lights and a great bar. I love walking the sidewalks and enjoying all the neon signs for the clubs.

Just a few of my favorite places lol.

If you are into Jazz, the Parker Jazz Club is my favorite, and also the Elephant Room, both are downtown basement nightclubs.

Thanks so much I don't go out at all anymore and my friend is 10 years younger than me and loves to dance I am willing to show them Austin
How did the visit go/