Show us your junk! (guys and gals!)

I'll start:

In Baltimore
Kansas City will clean it up some on Sunday.
Ummmmm??
Tswd was thinking something else.
Carry on
Daggum misleading title I says
Ummmmm??
Tswd was thinking something else.
Carry on
Daggum misleading title I says Originally Posted by winn dixie
You came up running to show your junk or to see others junk after seeing that title?
You came up running to show your junk or to see others junk after seeing that title? Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
I was mislead. False advertising even.
Tswd has a temporary tattoo that he's wanting to show off
I was mislead. False advertising even.
Tswd has a temporary tattoo that he's wanting to show off Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would certainly love to see it...
I would certainly love to see it... Originally Posted by SexySammy

Tswd is shy.....

Good to see you posting again over here
Tswd is shy.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Seriously?? Shy ??
When tswd dances on top of a truck in full view of everyone?

Truck owners name blurred to protect the innocent.
That's me on an important errand.
I was retrieving some risqué items for tswd
Now leave us alone. I'm trying to woo sexy sammy!
That's me on an important errand.
I was retrieving some risqué items for tswd
Now leave us alone. I'm trying to woo sexy sammy! Originally Posted by winn dixie

I love to be wooed... you may continue

I've been slightly busy in RW but will be sure to check in on this side of the tracks more often. It's quite entertaining..
I really do have to admit I really get a kick out of reading ya’ll. question???what was the remark about Kansas City? Pretty sure we’re cleaning the football fields up with all the other freaking teams. just saying. OK I’m there. I’m gonna admit it we’ve been barely winning those games but a win is the win.
Janie, don't let wd know I told you this, but, he bounces around multiple forums and I try to keep him out of trouble. It's a very difficult thing to do. Frankly he needs a full time keeper.

Kansas City Chiefs cleaned up Baltimore Ravens at Baltimore's stadium (the picture) last weekend. Being from KC myself, I simply called that before the game.

Let's watch wd and Sammy flirt. I hope she has a lint roller.
That she can throw into a junk pile later.
Janie, don't let wd know I told you this, but, he bounces around multiple forums and I try to keep him out of trouble. It's a very difficult thing to do. Frankly he needs a full time keeper.

Kansas City Chiefs cleaned up Baltimore Ravens at Baltimore's stadium (the picture) last weekend. Being from KC myself, I simply called that before the game.

Let's watch wd and Sammy flirt. I hope she has a lint roller.
That she can throw into a junk pile later. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Lol well my flirting with WD has seemed to drum me up some attraction on this side of the woods so it seems to be a win-win all around. Men do love a girl with a sense of humor and personality
I really do have to admit I really get a kick out of reading ya’ll. question???what was the remark about Kansas City? Pretty sure we’re cleaning the football fields up with all the other freaking teams. just saying. OK I’m there. I’m gonna admit it we’ve been barely winning those games but a win is the win. Originally Posted by Janine
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2963771

You might enjoy this thread.
Lol.