Review Specials! Yay or Nay?

Hello and I hope everyone is safe and warm! I am new to Eccie but not the lifestyle but I do know that being on a "review site" is a different kind of animal. I was just wanting to get the opinion of others on if review specials are wise and honored. Its crazy but not crazy lol how reviews are often needed for a gent to visit you but then a gent is hesitant to visit you with out reviews lol. This is totally understandable because I require referencs. So are review specials JUST TO GET ESTABLISHED NOT LONG TERM wise, thank you for any opinons
  • jan-w
  • 02-03-2024, 10:36 PM
What a bootyful smile! Anyway, back on subject..Yeah, review specials are great. Personally, I've never had one. Wish someone would offer me one. Probably though, it's best to offer a special after he posts the review. Too many guys take the special but don't post a review.
Hello and I hope everyone is safe and warm! I am new to Eccie but not the lifestyle but I do know that being on a "review site" is a different kind of animal. I was just wanting to get the opinion of others on if review specials are wise and honored. Its crazy but not crazy lol how reviews are often needed for a gent to visit you but then a gent is hesitant to visit you with out reviews lol. This is totally understandable because I require referencs. So are review specials JUST TO GET ESTABLISHED NOT LONG TERM wise, thank you for any opinons
Originally Posted by Star Hollowday

Honestly would recommend only giving the review special AFTER the review has been written as unfortunately a lot of guys use the opportunity to "promise" one but then never actually write it. And if you're going to be traveling through you're going to need them given quickly. Or only give them to gents who clearly review all the time. Especially as their word will be trusted more than a bunch of new guys who aren't experienced in writing reviews. Welcome, have fun and above all, be safe! If you're ever unsure on a gent don't be afraid to ask any of the established ladies here as most of us are always willing to help another lady be safe!
Honestly would recommend only giving the review special AFTER the review has been written as unfortunately a lot of guys use the opportunity to "promise" one but then never actually write it. And if you're going to be traveling through you're going to need them given quickly. Or only give them to gents who clearly review all the time. Especially as their word will be trusted more than a bunch of new guys who aren't experienced in writing reviews. Welcome, have fun and above all, be safe! If you're ever unsure on a gent don't be afraid to ask any of the established ladies here as most of us are always willing to help another lady be safe! Originally Posted by SexySammy
This is the correct answer. I try it a couple of times with no luck. Never did my research tho.
From a guy’s perspective, although RS are nicer on the wallet, I always feel like you’re not getting the provider’s best. Discounted rate could equal discounted service for whatever reason. I mean let’s face it, is the provider really going to give their best if it’s based on having to wonder if the guy will write a review? Better off paying the full price and seeing what comes of it then the guy can write an honest review. Just post your rate. If research indicates there’s potential for a quality meeting, I’ll go for it. It is what it is. In my experience the hobby is the hobby. Sometimes you have a great experience sometimes you don’t.
From a guy’s perspective, although RS are nicer on the wallet, I always feel like you’re not getting the provider’s best. Discounted rate could equal discounted service for whatever reason. I mean let’s face it, is the provider really going to give their best if it’s based on having to wonder if the guy will write a review? Better off paying the full price and seeing what comes of it then the guy can write an honest review. Just post your rate. If research indicates there’s potential for a quality meeting, I’ll go for it. It is what it is. In my experience the hobby is the hobby. Sometimes you have a great experience sometimes you don’t. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
I hear you but if a lady is doing a review special why would she not do or try her best? If she ends up getting a bad review because of that, that kind of defeats the purpose doessn't. And if a lady is trying to get established and needs reviews to do so, especially here on a review board you said " if research indicates there is potential " you'll go for it lol. But other that REVIEWS what could you research!
I personally have always written a review when a provider offers a review special that is truly a special and I see her.

Now if the session isn’t good I ask before I review her because she may not want my honest review written,

That’s just me.
From a guy’s perspective, although RS are nicer on the wallet, I always feel like you’re not getting the provider’s best. Discounted rate could equal discounted service for whatever reason. I mean let’s face it, is the provider really going to give their best if it’s based on having to wonder if the guy will write a review? Better off paying the full price and seeing what comes of it then the guy can write an honest review. Just post your rate. If research indicates there’s potential for a quality meeting, I’ll go for it. It is what it is. In my experience the hobby is the hobby. Sometimes you have a great experience sometimes you don’t. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
If anything I would think it's the opposite. If she knows you're going to review, she is going to do better than she normally does because she knows others will hear about it. But YMMV is one thing that is for sure with the hobby in all experiences. Some folks just don't click and things can get weird or go bad quickly when that particular button is pushed, ya know? But just my 2 cents.
Good point Sammy,

Most providers that I’ve seen over the years that need good reviews in order to get known and pick up business usually do an above average session with a hobbyist and in turn, a well established hobbyist will write a good review and the providers business picks up almost immediately.

At least that’s been my experience after I have written a review for a provider.

Of course sometimes it’s hard to get another appointment with the provider right away if you enjoyed yourself and the hobbyist have to wait their turn again.

Just my 2cents