Ladies here's some help

Be nice please. Don't overthink this it's really not that important. Guys with money to blow will always connect with pussy. I live in a nice highrise. I want to fuck my leasing agent with all my being. She doesn't dig me at all because I ama tad bit ugly. Well mannered,clean but ugly. What she doesn't know is my short time on boards I've been intimate with chick's who would put her to shame. Certain Allstars never post.THEY Too busy.Im learning mostly coed posters are females who have no business. Sweets, fix your business model, be nice, stop playing pi and make money. Fix you first. Because there are a few here who don't need business but honestly there is more pussy than money . It's my bdayy, I gpt two sessions planned then dinner, so adios
Why not just go up to and say I see a date on Saturday night with you. See what she says...
Better yet an all night date (“overnighter”)
honestly there is more pussy than money . Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
I completely disagree. There is more demand than supply.
Now that THAT'S off your chest...

Happy Hobbying!
Hmmm. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
Hmmm. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Originally Posted by Demolition
I'm thinking the Houston women fixing to get riled up.
Bear spray ain't even gonna help!
Ohh yeah....

Toddlez

Whew
  • Busty
  • 03-25-2024, 05:40 PM
Yes
Count me in lol
That I don't need any help? haha
It's more pussy than money
Shinepoop at his finest.
It's more pussy than money Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
There is literally more money in the world then women (pussies in this case). Trillions of dollars with only billions of women.

But literal numbers don't matter since everyone with money is not buying pussy & everyone with pussy is not selling.

The only thing that matters here is the sex market & I can tell you without a doubt there are more buyers than sellers.

It'd be interesting to see what the membership numbers here or on OH2 show in regard to male vs. female accounts.
With all due respect I didn't come here for brook wild or Latina whatever. In my mind I came for women like Alyssa. In my mind both the former could be had at a bar for like 3 drinks. I didn't come here to pay for ignite team talent. Honestly ladies I would never pay to see you'll. I would buy two shots and go out by the dumpster. We come here for women like axo Alyssa
Be nice please. Don't overthink this it's really not that important. Guys with money to blow will always connect with pussy. I live in a nice highrise. I want to fuck my leasing agent with all my being. She doesn't dig me at all because I ama tad bit ugly. Well mannered,clean but ugly. What she doesn't know is my short time on boards I've been intimate with chick's who would put her to shame. Certain Allstars never post.THEY Too busy.Im learning mostly coed posters are females who have no business. Sweets, fix your business model, be nice, stop playing pi and make money. Fix you first. Because there are a few here who don't need business but honestly there is more pussy than money . It's my bdayy, I gpt two sessions planned then dinner, so adios Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Who you referring to? Or you just talking to yourself again bc no one listens. Pathetic all the handles you have to make smh 🤦♀️