Just so you know...

I'm having drinks, and dinner, with my dearest husband Wakeup. Two days ago on 30th of March we celebrated our 4 year anniversary. I have the best husband in the world, when I arrived in Houston he had my favourite champagne waiting on me, as well as a refrigerator stocked with some of my favourite bits...And of course we have rein-acted the infamous hand photo...

P.S.- To all you whores who love them some Wakeup, we have a pot that is not only large enough to boil bunnies, but also your heads, so stay the fuck away, cunts.

Kindest Regards,
Val xxxx

...and after four years of marriage...she STILL cooks topless. Which is all you horny bastards care about anyway...

P.S.-Quote of the night from my wife: "Babe, how do you spell 'refrigerator'? I'm too drunk."
Yawn.
Small hands
So-
What are your Houston rates?
So-
What are your Houston rates? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I'm fully booked this trip, maybe next time...
Nothing to see here folks. Only an attention starving whore and a hooktard. Move along folks...move along
ThreAD........

WU, you are a mighty light skinned negro...
Small hands Originally Posted by Goatnipples
But she has hands like Johnny Bench
I'm fully booked this trip, maybe next time... Originally Posted by Valerie
So a quick trip to Frisco is out of the question? its ok, you'd probably end up being the clsingy kind.....

and its refrigoratour.......lol
It's really odd that there's nothing else in the fridge, does he not eat at home without you?
Also, what's in the container with the rubber band?

~
Only things in my fridge are ice cubes. MyFitFoods or eating out. Oven and stove never get turned on.
Only things in my fridge are ice cubes. MyFitFoods or eating out. Oven and stove never get turned on. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Really? Because you can't cook or won't?

P.S.- To all you whores who love them some Wakeup, we have a pot that is not only large enough to boil bunnies, but also your heads, so stay the fuck away, cunts. Originally Posted by Valerie
That's pretty funny.
Oh, You can bet after last time I'm staying away.

Fuck it, I'm leaving town.
Really? Because you can't cook or won't? Originally Posted by idiot savant
Definitely won't. I cooked all the time before I joined the Army. Having all my meals cooked for me, or ready in a bag, spoiled me on simplicity. Now I choose not to cook at all.