Banned

I understand that some one may be banned from time to time and this is not a complaint about that. My question deals with searching for a lady in the provider search function. If lady XXX is banned I think she should still show up in the search function.
Never knew that.

But it is implicit with the rules. If a person who can't advertise is like a person not here.
I can understand that she will not be allowed to advertise but why should I be prohibited from looking for her? I feel by doing that I am being punished for her indiscretion.
If a provider is banned, she looses her VP status while she is banned (so her showcase goes away temporarily).

She can still be searched as a regular member. There is nothing in the system to prevent that.
I searched for Dezirie
I searched for Dezirie Originally Posted by tucson
Same here. She ain't there.
No one can find this profile?
No you can try in and see if you can make it work. I don't need it now I went to another site and found it.
If you are looking for pictures, they are with VP status also.
No I had pictures to send to her and I needed her email address. Some one sent it to me so that the pictures are on the way. I met her some place and we had our picture taken together. She is a fine woman.
  • Netx9
  • 11-04-2013, 10:51 PM
No I had pictures to send to her and I needed her email address. Some one sent it to me so that the pictures are on the way. I met her some place and we had our picture taken together. She is a fine woman. Originally Posted by tucson
Glad someone helped you out, Tucson. Future reference, her profile is still there findable via member search, not provider search and also reviews.

Netx9
Thanks for the head up on that. Don't spread that or they will remove that also.
I just looked for her through "Member list" (on left side of screen under "Main menu") and she does NOT show up.
Glad someone helped you out, Tucson. Future reference, her profile is still there findable via member search, not provider search and also reviews.

Netx9 Originally Posted by Netx9
Thanks for the head up on that. Don't spread that or they will remove that also. Originally Posted by tucson
Tucson, I think that you are making it seem as though there is something sinister going on. Trust me, there isn't. If you wish to question her ban, you may contact her (I know that you have ways of doing that). She may discuss her ban publicly if she wishes, once she comes back.

I just looked for her through "Member list" (on left side of screen under "Main menu") and she does NOT show up. Originally Posted by Altbier
That is correct. Banned members are removed from that list until their ban expires.

In the meantime, her profile is below.

Dezirie's Profile.