Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: none
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: long hair, with color
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Woman looking woman.
Recommendation: Yes
What kind of bullshit is this?
Wow.
Hey, it got a comment. I guess he went to the Donald Trump school of review writing. Don't say say shit, but get attention all the same.
Granted I don'thave premium access to see if there is an ROS or not but dammit man come on. The amount of information provided for people with no premium access is completely lacking. You gave a phone number and that's it. No name, no activities, no url, no email, no description other than a woman. Jesus, let me cash in my life savings right now.

To top it off you only have one post in almost 6 months. There are stickies at the top of the forum that can help guide you on how to write an informative review. That can be beneficial to you, your brother hobbyists and the girl you saw. Put in some effort bro.
Rbkg402... I think you're wasting your fingers typing all of that. He obviously doesn't give a shit.
Smell that? Smells like a bunch of shit
Why is it still up? Mods?
I emailed that id mentioned and got sexy pics.
not a review

who is this supposed to be about?
WTF, over.
Hey, it got a comment. I guess he went to the Donald Trump school of review writing. Don't say say shit, but get attention all the same. Originally Posted by ElBombero
He should have went to the "Hillary Clinton School Of Review Writing" instead. If he would have went there, he would have put the "Private" info where everyone could have access to it.

Or maybe he did go there. He wrote it in Hillary's Benghazi Style of Review Writing: Just sit on the info and not share it at all.
I have seen Girl plenty of times in the past but it looks like its all downhill for her. Looks like you got duped for $$. When I saw her $$ would get you MSOG, CIM, Greek, you name it...she was down for it. Not even sure why you gave her a yes considering the activities but hey, its your money.

(sarcasm)