Kitty Lamour's last points issued: an objective assessment.

So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

She is cuban on TUESDAYS Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're over here backing up kitty Lamour who I remind you is only cuban on tuesday. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I am confused. How could someone say the above comments and still be allowed to post on this site, but when Kitty retaliates and defends herself she gets banned?

I told you people time and time again that the world needed more of Kitty Lamour, and then you go and ban her.

You ran off Tara, you ran off !VI! who did absolutely nothing wrong, and now you ran off Kitty Lamour. Who is next?
I am confused. How could someone say the above comments and still be allowed to post on this site, but when Kitty retaliates and defends herself she gets banned? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
How does the OP know that's why Kitty got banned?
There are lots of trolls on this site. These particular members, most of whom are male, have a goal on this site to obtain reactions from their unfounded accusations they post.

It would appear that they also have a mod or two in their corner as for the most part, they seem to have some sort of amnesty from forum guidelines in their posts (mostly thread hijacks and insulting remarks to posters posting on topic on a thread). So after the bait and when the reaction comes, so do the points given to the reacting person, and eventually the ban on points. I know from first hand experience.

Best thing a person that these trolls seek out to destroy can do is ignore and do not respond, then hope that no one buys into their bullshit. There will be some who are so weak minded on here that can be told what to think just from agenda related gossip, but hopefully and eventually, most members will grow tired of the constant badgering of others and say something.
There are lots of trolls on this site. These particular members, most of whom are male, have a goal on this site to obtain reactions from their unfounded accusations they post.

It would appear that they also have a mod or two in their corner not only so they have amnesty from forum guidelines in their posts (mostly thread hijacks and insulting remarks to posters posting on topic on a thread). So when the reaction comes, so do the points, and eventually the ban on points. I know from first hand experience.

Best thing a person that these trolls seek out to destroy can do is ignore and do not respond, then hope that no one buys into their bullshit. There will be some who are so weak minded on here that can be told what to think just from agenda related gossip, but hopefully and eventually, most members will grow tired of the constant badgering of others and say something. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Since you have such a large persecution complex, maybe you should take the advice you're giving out and apply to yourself.

You ran off Tara, you ran off !VI! who did absolutely nothing wrong, and now you ran off Kitty Lamour. Who is next? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Again, how is it possible that Vi was run off this site, if she didn't have control over her account?

Unless you know something we don't know....

It would appear that they also have a mod or two in their corner as for the most part, they seem to have some sort of amnesty from forum guidelines in their posts (mostly thread hijacks and insulting remarks to posters posting on topic on a thread). So after the bait and when the reaction comes, so do the points given to the reacting person, and eventually the ban on points. I know from first hand experience.

Best thing a person that these trolls seek out to destroy can do is ignore and do not respond, then hope that no one buys into their bullshit. There will be some who are so weak minded on here that can be told what to think just from agenda related gossip, but hopefully and eventually, most members will grow tired of the constant badgering of others and say something. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Thank you David, you always have some of the finest and most knowledgeable posts on this site.

Some of these guys, as well as a small amount of providers like to gang up on 1 girl at a time until they run her off.

Again, how is it possible that Vi was run off this site, if she didn't have control over her account? Originally Posted by TinMan
Its !VI! not Vi
Says who? Her, or the guy allegedly posing as her?

Since the statement is part of your original post, I believe this line of questioning is on topic.
I have one thing to say to all of you : Thank you for ruining an entire section of ECCIE with this bullshit.
I have one thing to say to all of you : Thank you for ruining an entire section of ECCIE with this bullshit. Originally Posted by cage196
C'mon, cage...ya gotta have fun with this shit! Until my boss allows me to get under-the-table blowjobs during long, boring conference calls, this is the only hobby-related fun I can have on days like today.
Is SteveOTX a real or fake account? I apologize in advance for being somewhat a newbie but the messages he/she posts compels me to believe SteveOTX might not be 100% honest with us.
Is SteveOTX a real or fake account? I apologize in advance for being somewhat a newbie but the messages he/she posts compels me to believe SteveOTX might not be 100% honest with us. Originally Posted by GeminiGuy
It's V's mandle
It's !VI!'s mandle Originally Posted by mrredcat43
FIFY.
.... Who is next? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You hopefully.
How does the OP know that's why Kitty got banned? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Of course it was. Kitty defended herself against these ridiculous and false allegations, and next thing you know she is banned.
I am confused. How could someone say the above comments and still be allowed to post on this site, but when Kitty retaliates and defends herself she gets banned? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
How does the OP know that's why Kitty got banned? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Of course it was. Kitty defended herself against these ridiculous and false allegations, and next thing you know she is banned. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.