URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P122770
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Houston
Activities: Extended Convo, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Absolute knock-out. Fit AF. Large MMs.
Recommendation: Yes
You will be seeing her again. She tends to linger in ones mind and you reconnect with her and say to yourself, man she is awesome?
She sets the bar for your first hobby experience.
She is an absolute knockout!
Good review
Good review. She is definitely the gold standard. Hopefully she will come out with some new pics soon because if she weren’t so tall I would consider her a spinner. Love her thigh gap, definition, and venus dimples when she walks. Damn I think I need to contact her PDQ.
90 minutes with no FS. Wow I think this may be the first review I've read with this type of outcome. Glad you enjoyed it though
She was super chatty. More than any provider I’ve seen before. And since it was my first time with this legend, I didn’t want to upset her by asking to get down to business. ����♂️ Hope I’ll have another opportunity to sample all of her offerings.
Love this I may wanna see her weekend
I need to meet her some day
Good review!
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2022, 12:07 PM
69 sounds hot, I'll eat that pussy to sleep 😴, I've been craving latinas in my life
Great review. You will go back. She is my go to everytime I am in Houston. I browse the landscape, but nothing compares to this girl.
  • Uomo
  • 04-09-2022, 08:06 AM
You will be seeing her again. She tends to linger in ones mind and you reconnect with her and say to yourself, man she is awesome? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Amen to that!