NEW HOT AGENCY!!!

• Chloe
  • 06-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Well why would Ms.Independent Chloe post this? Here is why . . . I am Madam Chloe this time This is a beautiful thing!!

Let me be honest. I get an overwhelming need of girls needing help to become indie. With many local agencies down at the moment and many girls in limbo I decided to start an independent training agency. Rest assure that the bulk of your donation the girl gets with absolute love and respect from me in guiding her to become her own business woman in this world.

I have starting with me right NOW the girls you ALL love!! I have had appointments with them as well so I REALLY do know what you are going to get!!!

View my ad in the provider ad section. . . .a little taste? Calaya and Mary from Elite . . .. and a hot come back spinner Kasey!!! So far so good and counting . . .No doubt nothing but good will come of this!!!

I screen well. Please inquire via e-mail to chloegiggles@live.com WITH referenses and handles. If you are a new client you will take a few days to screen. This is NOT the average agency. We are discreet and safe and WILL not violate that for anyone. If you are already a beloved client of mine contact me any way you wish. These girls are available NOW. Ask and you shall recieve once you pass my screening.
Bold move.

Risky move.

Best wishes.
I second that emotion....
  • cnym
  • 06-18-2010, 05:37 AM
I am Madam Chloe this time This is a beautiful thing!!

Rest assure that the bulk of your donation the girl gets Originally Posted by Chloe
The best news those Girls have heard in Years.
Good luck Chloe, you have Big Balls ( I think you said that somewhere before, LOL)
Bill
Fantastic idea Chloe, and best wishes to the girls and you. No one will ever be as great as a provider as you, but if they can pick up a few things all the better for them and us gents as well. And, if they can learn some of the TCB activities (which you are fantastic at) even better.
  • Chloe
  • 06-18-2010, 09:15 AM
This is very temporary. It is just to get these girls out and on their own two feet. I learned the hard way making EVERY mistake in the book. I wish I had someone guiding me . . . a few very bad things would never have happened. There's no normal rules. Exchanging of numbers is fine and seeing her indie is encouraged. And since I am booked until July I figured . . . why not help these gals in the meantime.

Mary is in Syracuse by the way!!!
Chloe's independent training agency. A division of Chloe's collage of Independent providing.

Can I volunteer as a show and tell example of how to handle the useful pain in the $ss single guy class?

"This is very temporary." Careful temporary can be longer than one was hoping. As I am in the 6th month in a don't worry this is a tempotary deplyment. At my 3 years now temp job. After getting laid off at my 10 year temp job Yet the shortest job I ever had was hired right into a large company. Did there own drug testing. Was to show up to piss in a cup and give some hair and get ID. If you passed the test the ID will work next week my start date. Got there pissed in the cup, gave lock of hair. Went to show ID to get work ID made. Was told "YOU HAVE JUST BEEN LAID OFF" mmm Now that was short.
  • GP
  • 06-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Of course, best of luck Chloe, not only to you, but your young ladies as well.
good luck and best wishes to Chloe's Angels