Heather holiday has a PIMP!

• angel
  • 07-05-2010, 11:11 AM
hey guys angel here a provider on eccie and a p411 member, warning that heather has a pimp along with annabelle, he will keep getting girls and this is another one to warn you about if you want to give your money to a pimp go head. look up annabelle in dallas and she also has the same ppimp as heather...any questions email me. mz.topnotch112@gmail.com or look me up on eccie.
thanks for the warning angel but in the P4P world us men are being delusional if we don't think a good percentage of the gals dont have a pimp (whether its male or female). as long as that fool doesn't interfere with the session one way or the other.... who cares?

this thread sounds to me like you have an issue with heather or annabelle not the hobbyist's well being or best interest
I already read all of this drama about Anna Belle in the Dallas boards. Allegations flew around with nothing to back up the claim until the Mod finally shut down the thread. Now Angel is throwing the same accusations at Heather Holliday (again with nothing to back her claim.) Angel's only issue seems to be that our money is going to the pimp but no mention of danger to clients or the provider in question. So I'm forced wonder if Angel is on some sort of vendetta here...
I suggest that unless you are willing to actually back your claim or wish to address a safety concern to just let it go.
  • InU
  • 07-05-2010, 12:01 PM
I agree with six. Y'all use to be tight. What happened? I know you and AB were a team and now your not? You need to put a lid on the drama. It's between you, AB and/or HH, and the .
I don't think this is alert worthy.
  • Carl
  • 07-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Ok, so, Angel, you're warning us that these two girls have a pimp.

And you were advertising two girl shows here in Austin with one of them, Anna Belle Lusts, just two weeks ago.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=63281

And back at the end of April/beginning of May you were peripherally (?) involved in the allegations of Julie Rhoades and Heaven Lee having a pimp.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=44556
There was a link to picture in that thread that included you and Julie and Heaven Lee, but that picture link is now disabled.

So, in the last 3 months you've been involved in at least 2 incidents where girls have been accused of having pimps (and you're making the allegations against a former associate in one of those cases).

You come off, at the very least, looking like having very questionable (if not non-existent) powers of judgment for repeatedly getting involved with people alleged to be involved with pimps.

At worst, you're inflicting a self-posted alert on yourself for any guy or gal here that has a memory and a lick of sense.
But I wouldn't worry. Due to your hotness, there won't be a lack of potential suitors popping little blue pills and willing to throw $$$ at you (and perhaps a pimp?) to ram-jam your presumably tight, 19 year old, pink, moist, juicy-juice poo-nanny.

I LOVE THIS SHIT!

This sure beats the crap out of watching Law & Order all day on a Monday holiday.
Having a Pimp is not a reason for an Alert.

Moving to COED

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Let the drama go and just do YOU and don't worry about anyone else! Their bizz is their bizz and as long as NO one is getting hurt who the hell cares? Not me..
Okay Angel, so you have alerted us in the Houston, Dallas, and now Austin threads. What is obvious is that YOU have an ax to grind with Annabelle and now Heather Holiday.

Keep in mind the cyber-stalking guideline here:
#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
It is well known that you too had (and may still have) a pimp named AreaHustla, when you were working with Jade in Feb 2010 and the lovely but underage Audrey in January 2010:
http://img691.imageshack.us/f/withaudrey.jpg/

Where was your alert when you knew for a fact that Audrey was a minor? As a matter of fact you lied and stated that she was. Your word is no good here.

Sounds like Leelee got him a new bottom bitch and it's not you.
self edit
  • angel
  • 07-05-2010, 06:02 PM
I just want to apologize I did let my personal life get involved in which I shouldn't have to whoever you are heather holliday I apologize for starting this bs which had nothing to do with you. But with me an annabelle I was just lashing out in anger that's all. And to all the hobbyists I apologize to you as well you have my number to contact me. Sorry
--
I just want to apologize I did let my personal life get involved in which I shouldn't have to whoever you are heather holliday I apologize for starting this bs which had nothing to do with you. But with me an annabelle I was just lashing out in anger that's all. And to all the hobbyists I apologize to you as well you have my number to contact me. Sorry Originally Posted by angel

Really are you fucking kidding me?Did you just throw this girl under a bus because you were mad at someone else??????????????Why would any hobbyists contact you now..hell if they are $10 short what would you accuse them of???????:ra nting:
Hmm, young and impulsive.

and crazysexyhot.

I volunteer to take one for the team
Funny thread of the weekend!!

Thanks