Guys and No show's

Hello gents and ladies!! I have a statement to make, If you call a lady talk to her a for a few minute's fill her out then get the directions to her room get there and asked for the room number, then after you find out the room number to young lady you say, you have a bad attitude i'm sorry can't make it! SORRY THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT you were supossed to fill her out before you get to room not after you find out the room number which takes a girl a couple words to say, there's no way you can have an attitude saying im in room "". your a no show jus like a lady is! it's weird to ask for the room number and come! it doesn't matter if your a newbie or "senior member" RESPECT is all the same.
that is not good, but perhaps he got a bad vibe somehow? you never know, like you said it goes both ways and is not fun when it happens to you.

I have had bad vibes the second I walked in the room or arrived at the incall, has happened quite a few times, and for different reasons,

I understand your frustrations..
ralphey boy now that i can understand when you walk in a room you can see the body language and you can see the attitude very well. but when you talk to the provider for about 20-25mins or so prior to coming then i think i should be sufficent enough to know weather you and the provider will click or not. idk just my thoughts
does this happen to you alot? I'm asking because it's the second post from you about a guy cancelling on you...
  • InU
  • 08-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Might be some kind of pattern going on here?
On the road, again..............

does this happen to you alot? I'm asking because it's the second post from you about a guy cancelling on you... Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
With your sterling reputation and charming disposition, I certainly cannot imagine how this happened...
No disrespect intended but maybe it is an ethnic or generational thing. When I was a teenager there was a blind guy in my school. Scared the hell out of me just because I didn't know him that well and how he responded to situations.
perhaps he had poopy tummy all of a sudden?
perhaps he had poopy tummy all of a sudden? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
THAT can be a session killer!
Hello gents and ladies!! I have a statement to make, If you call a lady talk to her a for a few minute's fill her out then get the directions to her room get there and asked for the room number, then after you find out the room number to young lady you say, you have a bad attitude i'm sorry can't make it! SORRY THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT you were supossed to fill her out before you get to room not after you find out the room number which takes a girl a couple words to say, there's no way you can have an attitude saying im in room "". your a no show jus like a lady is! it's weird to ask for the room number and come! it doesn't matter if your a newbie or "senior member" RESPECT is all the same. Originally Posted by FilipinaDestiny
I'm guessing you mean "fill her in". Or maybe "feel her out"?

Just asking. I've never heard of talking to someone and "filling her out". Does that mean something else that I'm not aware of?
"Three call rule" protocol

-- Get the guy screened and, once screened, and once an appointment has been set, give him the "general location" of the incall (CALL #1). NOT the exact location. Have him call when he gets to a certain fairly close landmark, such as a store or gas station. (CALL #2)

-- When he calls, give him the property name or street address, and, preferably, tell him where to park so you can see his vehicle. And have him call from there,
whereupon,

-- CALL #3 and then you can give him the room number or the exact location.

Yes, this is somewhat involved and there are some guys who will swear on their mother's grave that they don't have a cell phone.

Express sympathy on their mothers' demise and pleasure that they got flowers instead of a cell phone.

Blow them a kiss before you hang up and say, sorry, if you cannot afford a cell phone, you probably cannot afford to hobby!
Lol ck you are to funny....

and no guy's this isn't something that happen's a lot this is actually the first city i have ever had this problem in! and jus like other cities i have been to i have been told and i have noticed it is good for girl's to post there no show's just like the guy's now our's might be more frequent saying as how we are provider's and we accept more calls than a hobbiest.

i believe in treating other's the way you want to be treated. and i believe that becauase honey attract's more than vinegar ever will.
Yes, this is somewhat involved and there are some guys who will swear on their mother's grave that they don't have a cell phone.

Express sympathy on their mothers' demise and pleasure that they got flowers instead of a cell phone.

Blow them a kiss before you hang up and say, sorry, if you cannot afford a cell phone, you probably cannot afford to hobby! Originally Posted by ck1942

Thats when I say well there is a pay phone 1 block away and you may deduct the cost of the call from my fee....
victoria lyn i will use your idea i like it.

thank you