Providers - stop texting blanket ads to everyone who has ever called you!

lately i have been getting texts, like weekly, from a provider who advertises on here from time to time. instead of putting up an ad here she is blanket texting everyone who either has ever booked with her or called her.

thank goodness i have a hobby phone but for those guys who do not, do you really think they want to have a text that reads "im doing car dates all night until 4 am tonight" pop up on their phone in mixed company?

i wont name any names as of now, but this is kinda rude!
I'm with you John. Texting as well as phone calls should only be made as a reply unless you have been told by the client that it is OK to call anytime. If you want to drum up business by contacting previously seen clients send them a PM.
Yes, you are right, hobby phone is the best plan.

imho, those who cannot afford a hobby phone probably means they shouldn't hobby; those who carry a hobby phone while in civilian company are risking severe security issues.

Those providers who know me know that my hobby phone is 24/7 secure (voice mail, too) and may contact me whenever they feel like it. If they "over do" that, I'll let them know.

I am one of more than a few hobbyists who get an unexpected "time window" but who don't have time to look around and might appreciate having some immediate text notices for short-lead playtime. Beats trying to contact a few providers and not getting a timely reply. Or no reply.
This is a sign of how tight the market is. Car dates??
Well I quite often give providers a ride (sometimes dancers, too) and I have been offered "road head" on more than one occasion.

I'd consider the offer, of course, but NOT while the vehicle is in motion.

Truthfully, pulling over to the side of the road, a parking lot or a rest area and indulging in said activity would be a very high risk proposition for me. And I usually avoid high pucker opportunities.
If I remember correctly there was one provider that had advertised "car dates". Pull up to her apartment, she hops in, bj provided, you drive off. Drive-through head
i wonder if those drive thru beer barn girls would consider that?
lol, I can see that...hey darling, a 12-pack of shiner bock, pack of smokes, and a knob shining please
I still occasionally get texts from one of the first providers I saw before I got a hobby phone.. "I'm in town if you want to hook up". So now I can never let my phone out of my sight.

Use email!
tI can definitely see where anyone with an SO would be a little put-off by it. I rarely get text messages anyhow but if it was someone that I saw once I would be a little miffed, now if it was an atf that would be fine as I'm single accountable to only me.
I don't mind... I just wish some of the girls that text my phone would offer a decent special. I usally text back with a counter offer & get ignored...lol
I have also noticed one gl that has apparently done the setting up of sessions via PM as opposed to placing an ad. It violates no rules but to hit someone up via PM because they have commented on your threads doesn't seem to be the right protocol.

sixx
Sometimes I get a text that says "Hey sweetie I've missed you so much. When can we get together?" and I immediately reply with "How 'bout Thursday?" and then she sends

"Who is this?"

I feel so special.
although, it does make one go "hmmmmm" if they kept your phone #, especially if you were a one-time visit, how much other information did they keep?
although, it does make one go "hmmmmm" if they kept your phone #, especially if you were a one-time visit, how much other information did they keep? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
One way to be certain of that is to control how much information you give them. I can't blame the providers for keeping your (hobby) number, it's there on their phone, when you call them, and not taking the effort of deleting it is fine by me. If you give them more than that, understand that some providers may not take your need for discretion to heart.

Some may store it on their computers, and they may not be savvy enough to secure it in the manner you think is safe. Some may store it in their phone, and phones get lost, stolen, thrown away. Some may store it in a little book, I think Heidi Fleiss had one, and they get lost, stolen, thrown away, or confiscated, etc..