Carmen (786 area code) on BP - fake pics per Tineye

ad link is here:
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...now-20/3951415

Carmen has JuST ARRiVED in AUSTiN.. book your aPPT. NOW! - 20

posted: August 16, 2010, 12:48 PM

Hi Gentlemen,
Are you tired of calling and it not being the girl in the picture showing up?? Well

1000% Guarantee its me!! No games no fakes just pure satisfaction!!
My name is carmen and Im a hot, young provider that knows what a man likes and wants!!
So let me come show you what a sexy n.a.u.g.h.t.y hottie can do!!
Forget the rest !! Im the best!! 1000% Guaranteed!!

My pictures are very REAL & RECENT...
Upon meeting you will find that I am even sexier in person
Don't waste your time and money on fakes and flakes that tease but don't please....
INDULGE IN SOMETHING JUICY...You'll be glad you did...

Call me you know you want
carmen
**786-367-5272**
DONATIONS ARE LISTED!!
1 HR 200 1/2 HR 150 ***SPECIAL qk****120
Tippin is greatly appreciated
~WILL NOT NEGOTIATE~

((Safe Upscale Location))
((100% Satisfaction Guaranteed))

Serious callers ONLY
No Block Calls / They Won't be answered.
No Text Messages / They will be deleted .
Please,No black gentlemen
Poster's age: 20

i knew i'd seen these pics before so i tried Tineye and got 21 hits:
http://www.tineye.com/search/2ca6518...b38941742c1d5/

on this pic:

other pic has zero Tineye hits....make sure you Tineye all pics!

http://www.tineye.com/search/f4199ed...12e3a9dd39b6a/

Before you post any more of these on the Alerts section, do a search on here. She's been reviewed and it was already explained that she uses both real and fake pictures to get more clients. Bad practice - yes. Alert-worthy - no.
yeah i just saw it...my bad:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=75147

and seeing that someone appears to be unhappy that i am posting alerts, i will simply stop doing so. you guys can do your own research then....
anyone else wonder if john_tx isn't an agency owner just out to ruin any bp ad? Has anyone else run the same ads/pics to see if he is on the up and up? I haven't as I don't surf bp but this seems to weird to me....especially since this thread proved he was wrong.

just saying, it seems odd that someone would turn up with such a *fetish* as to spend this much energy on researching bp ads....just saying, s'up?
Nice job John!!
It was nothing personal, John_TX. Maybe we need to have a discussion about how each of us define alert-worthy information.
I would like to clarify something. This is not a true alert. Alleged fake pictures are not a threat to the community. This is nothing new. Let's save this area for its true intention threats to the community!!!

sixx
anyone else wonder if john_tx isn't an agency owner just out to ruin any bp ad? Has anyone else run the same ads/pics to see if he is on the up and up? I haven't as I don't surf bp but this seems to weird to me....especially since this thread proved he was wrong.

just saying, it seems odd that someone would turn up with such a *fetish* as to spend this much energy on researching bp ads....just saying, s'up? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
no, just you evidently. but since you accused me, back your play. what agency do you think i own?

i hope everyone ran these pics thru tineye to see if i was on the up-and-up. this thread did not prove i was wrong, if you paid attention you'd see that the pics are FAKE but the girl is still a decent provider. heck i even provided hyperlinks to tineye to show exactly how many hits each pic got. one of the pics got ZERO hits. did you NOT see that? you are having an issue of selective reading!

i am not an agency owner. since you accused me of it, you should either get your facts straight and go full steam with your accusation or issue a public retraction of what you know is not true and utterly false.

i look at BP ads like everyone else. duh, it is an advertising site. but when i see something that in my research looks wrong, i (used to) post it. but dont worry, i will refrain from posting any information that i know or hear, and if someone happens to lose money or puts their own personal safety at risk, my apologies, but it seems that my efforts have only turned into accusations of being an agency owner (where you got that i have no idea, unless you are referring to the Angelina Adams thread where i have very accurately described her incall so there is no doubt i have been there despite her refusal to admit it - she has seen hundreds of guys there she has no idea who i am compared to anyone else), and then another board member telling me what i should and should not post on Alerts.

so, to make it easier on myself, to prevent guys like you from accusing me of being an agency owner and inferring multiple handle posting, and from preventing other guys from being upset about things that are "alert worthy" enough but not posted in the Alerts section, i will refrain from posting anything under the Alerts section that i know will save people money and possibly their personal safety.

oh well. some people think the board politics are more important that someone's safety or money, that's understandable. i guess. just like the old board!
Fake pictures on BP are just too many to keep up with on the Alerts forum and the high turnover rate of the ads mean that the alert may only be useful for a day or two. Many providers who post on BP use fake pictures because they want to protect their own privacy. Of course, the same can be said of the providers on this board - they take precautions to protect their own privacy, but they do not use fake pictures (for the most part).

What makes BP and ECCIE different is that BP is unregulated, for the most part. That means: 1) the target audience of the provider ads includes many guys who try to make their own rules/expectations when meeting the ladies (eg. okay to be rude, insisting for bb, roughing up the providers, etc.) I'd think that the guys who come to ECCIE have access to the resources here and learn about proper hobby etiquette. 2) the providers can post fake pictures without or very little consequences. Yes, one can argue that by scheduling with those who continue using fake pictures, we are encouraging them to keep using fake pictures.

It is for that very same reason, I started the BP compilation thread. We'd be able to report back any intel on the providers on BP, without necessarily having to write a full review. As long as the fake pictures do not show a body that deviates greatly from the actual provider, it isn't a big concern. Most of us know when a picture looks TGTBT and of those that look believable, we know the risks are high that the pictures aren't real. Unlike providers on ECCIE who provide pictures with faceless shots, with providers on BP, there is no obligation to keep the appointment if the provider does not meet your expectation. Why the double standard? 1) if you apply the rules and ethics on ECCIE to BP, you're going to get ripped 2) you have the opportunity to find out more about the providers on ECCIE through communication. BP providers aren't very patient with questions most times.

So, why seek out BP when there is so much BS to deal with. Well, like it or not, many people who start out learn about BP first, not ECCIE. It's unfortunate because any negative experiences that they encounter at the beginning of their adventure would discourage or harden them. I'd like to think that the members who meet BP providers inform them about ECCIE and how to get verified. That benefits the community as a whole - not just by increasing the talent pool, but also by introducing safe hobbying.

@John, hope I've laid out my rationale sufficiently as to why I didn't think fake pictures on BP are considered alert-worthy. I still think that you should post about fake pictures on BP when you find them; just not in the alerts forum. And I concur with the sentiments of many members on here in that I do find your posts beneficial. Please keep posting as you have been and let's just drop all this trivial bickering that arose from misunderstandings. Nobody wins if the bickering goes on.

(copied over to this thread since this was where the discussion originated)
Not truly an alert in our definition of Alert. Moving to Coed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I don't know how many times that picture has been used in a BP ad. The model ought to get some royalties from the idiots who use it.