Client has been contacting me SINCE Jan 31st about bbfs

• !VI!
  • 06-13-2014, 12:51 PM
there is a guy who is a apparent member of eccie

and has been contacting me asking for bbfs specifically, given every sob story in the world why he can't do it any other way

it's gone on too long and now it's just annoying

since i can't post it in ladies area, 46*-3*6-8273

if you need more info inbox me,
This is an alert? LOL
And you (we) replied. Guess the mods are buzy or just want to see wtf she stirs up next
Not at all an alert. Moved to co-ed for what is sure to be intelligent discussion.

And WP, you need to fix your signature to be in the guidelines.
wulf, while it's good to share that info w/ the other providers here in the dfw area, ...

you titled your post ... "Client has been contacting me SINCE Jan 31st about bbfs"

and here it is mid june and you've continued to answer his calls??
if so, WHY???

if you pretty much know he is going to ask for it, why answer his calls?
Wild guess: she wants someone to tell her to put it in infoshare. And well.......ummmmmm...
  • broes
  • 06-13-2014, 10:16 PM
So Wulf, does the $20 for a facial in your sig line only apply to appointments or can I bust off a nut in your face if I ever run into you at Krogers? That 20 would get me a case of beer. Or half a case of beer and a decent ribeye.
Seriously dude, I am hardly active here but the few times we cross paths (when your acct is active) it is always the same old stalker bbfs song and dance.
Front runners of reasons in my head are;
A) you have the absolute worst luck ever assigned to an entity
B) you somehow bring it on yourself or allow it to continue
C) you desperately need new material
D) at some point it garnered you some form of attention, business, or wk's and now its in the arsenal of puke to post.

I have to assume based on your sig line and very apparent ability to post that you have the skills nessicary to rectify the situation without making it "look @ me" news.
To the OP, didn't you have a post on here months ago that said you were cool with BBFS under certain circumstances? I won't look for it, but what the fuck did you think was going to happen after posting that?
Men ask for bbfs all the time.

Whooptie doo.

One good "hell no" and f**k off" usually get's rid of them.
Kaylee - or a request for a million bucks so I can take the rest of the year off and a signed agreement that if I contract anything that the guy knowingly had I am now said owner of everything that he owns. That works too.

Hahaha.
AM, that is called marriage.
Someone has been contacting you since January 31st about bbfs?

Maybe because you posted this on January 14th:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=954507

I (also well known) Love the feeling of creampies, it's one of the most energizing feelings in the world, but if not CP i prefer to swallow...
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
You have to admit anything posted by WP is good entertainment. It may be mostly drama, stupid, silly, immature, and a neon sign saying "Look at me" but it is good for a laugh.
Bbfs banter on a hooker forum? You don't say. Stupid fucking thread. Eh, son why not just stick your cock in a Petri dish of Ebola? But, that's just my opinion. I quite fancy my health and to a greater extent the health of others. Why not have a bbfs forum? That way we could monitor each cuntflap, one bbfs request at a time;-)