YMMV GOES BOTH WAYS

Ok ladies and gents I just wanted to start this thread about ymmv to
See how you feel about it and a few reasons why you may be ymmv.

For me I understand it and live by it because I do not do the same things with
Every provider I see. There are some ladies that I do all cover services only
Some I do BBBJ and 4 play only and some I include Daty and Dato in my
Sessions. I never do DFK because I am not into it, but There is one provider that is a regular of mine that I do DFK with, so just like every hobbyist is not the
Same to every provider then Every provider is not the same for me.

My reason for this is that I go by connection and energy, if I feel it with some ladies then they get more activities than a lady I may not be feeling or made a connection with. I also go by how the session is going, if I feel like I want see her again then I limit the activities that I would normally do.

Depending on how her IOP is if we connect or not and if I am having a good time or not will determine if ymmv for me. I just was curious about how you feel about ymmv and if any your reason for being ymmv Thanks in advance for your response.

Be very safe out there ladies and gents
Cool...
our experiences MUST vary from others' experiences.
both, as you state, on the giving and the receiving side.

just do as you please and do the best you can for the situation you are in.

just DONT tell provider #1 that you wont do that (or only do that) w/ her but you will (or wont) w/ provider#2 or #3 or ...
Of course it is ymmv on both ends of the transaction. Sometimes I feel a "connection" with a provider and sometimes I don't. Personalities mesh or they don't. I have had sessions with some really pretty ladies with fantastic bodies but the session was not what I hoped it would be. When that happens I don't blame her and I don't regret having seen her but I won't coming back. No harm, no foul.
Just understanding the OP is ymmv.
Just understanding the OP is ymmv. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
EVERYBODY is YMMV
Providers don't care if your mileage varies as long as your donation doesn't.
Technically it does, the level of donation is commensurate with the level of service (i.e. bng, hhr, hr, greek, pse). Therefore, the more the ladies take care of their bodies the more the gents are willing to spend for the high cost services.
I tend to see the same lady over and over. one advantage of that is if she is a little off, I tend to be more forgiving of that as I know how she normally treats me. And, if I'm having an off day, she knows its not her based on other times we are together.
Technically it does, the level of donation is commensurate with the level of service (i.e. bng, hhr, hr, greek, pse). Therefore, the more the ladies take care of their bodies the more the gents are willing to spend for the high cost services. Originally Posted by dongeykong
not always true but i understand what you are saying
not always true but i understand what you are saying Originally Posted by London Bridge
In the instance the client actually wants the higher priced service I mean.
Cool story bro.
Bollocks! I don't give a fuck how well some slag takes care of herself! I pay what the service is worth. If she's very UTR then that's a bit different. I'll pay more if you aren't shagging loads of blokes. If you're fit but an utter dumpster, the understood fee is what I'm fucking paying.

Technically it does, the level of donation is commensurate with the level of service (i.e. bng, hhr, hr, greek, pse). Therefore, the more the ladies take care of their bodies the more the gents are willing to spend for the high cost services. Originally Posted by dongeykong