What is your policy?

When someone cancels a scheduled appointment?

I have had issues come up and had to cancel before. I have offered an either discounted or free session because I had to cancel.

What is the ideal solution??
Shit happens...and that's just part of life.

But whatever the policy...can y'all please make it sooner than when I'm sitting in the parking lot with a blue pill cursing through my veins...and elsewhere?

Please?
When someone cancels a scheduled appointment?

I have had issues come up and had to cancel before. I have offered an either discounted or free session because I had to cancel.

What is the ideal solution?? Originally Posted by sexy.heather39
Shit happens.. the best thing you can do for a client is communicate it as soon as possible. So long as the communication takes place prior to the appointment, the vast majority of guys will be okay with it, though probably disappointed they are not going to get laid.

What you do beyond that is up to you. My own experience is that I have always appreciated a call or text ahead of time and with a few exceptions that has always take place. I've had some offer a slight discount, I've had some offer to setup an incall closer to me on the reschedule if they were long hauls and the notice was short. I've also had some offer a quick reschedule that favored my availability (ie outside their normal hours). I'd say it broke down 50/50 between those who offered something like the above and those who just rescheduled. My favorite was one who last minute cancelled and offered to come cook me dinner after the our session.

The communication prior is the most important thing tho....
I agree with TexasDave555. Don't wait until I am in the parking lot of your incall location to tell me. I don't have a problem with rescheduling and I don't expect a discount. But if I have made a long drive only to be disappointed then I might get pissed and not be inclined to reschedule.
Shit happens...and that's just part of life.

But whatever the policy...can y'all please make it sooner than when I'm sitting in the parking lot with a blue pill cursing through my veins...and elsewhere?

Please? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I know that's right. Those little buggers are expensive, and it takes an hour for them to work properly for me. Please cancel within 2 hours of the appointment to save me a driving trip through hell and a wasted boner.
Cancellation by phone call or text is better than a PM here or an email sent to my hobby email address. I never access that hobby email account from my office or my cell phone. Two hours notice at least, if not more.

I would not expect a disount to reschedule, unless I got zero communication prior to the expected start time of my appointment.
I agree with TexasDave555. Don't wait until I am in the parking lot of your incall location to tell me. I don't have a problem with rescheduling and I don't expect a discount. But if I have made a long drive only to be disappointed then I might get pissed and not be inclined to reschedule. Originally Posted by oldmarine
100% well said
I had one cancel ...I had driven almost two hours and was turning the corner to her incall ...she had to go to school to pick up her daughter ..She said ...havent been back ...
If I have to cancel due to an Emergency come up I will let them know asap. Hopefully before they drive all that way. Gas isn't cheap. And will always offer them a discount for the next time they book. I will save their number as well so I will remember them
I always offer a discount for next time, but what do you guys think we should do when you cancel on us 15 mins before the scheduled time?
I always offer a discounted session as well, if I have to cancel. Fortunately the men I have had to reschedule with have been understanding and complete and total gentleman. Thanks guys for realizing that we do have lives outside the hobby and sometimes it gets in the way.