Austin Can I Get a Few Suggestions Please...!

Im staying another day ....not leaving until Tuesday at noon with check outof course, but i was wondering what is there to experience besides the night life on sixth street? Tourist attractions? Sight seeing? Quirky things? Hiking trails and such?

I want to do something beyond exciting today!
There is a long hike & bike trail downtown along the River.
Here are some links to that trail and others.
http://www.thetrailfoundation.org/ex...er-trail-maps/
http://www.austintexas.org/listings/...ke-trail/4369/
http://www.austintexas.gov/page/trail-directory

Tourist locations, you could go tour the State Capitol,
Mount Bonnell provides a nice view
http://www.austinparks.org/our-parks.html?parkid=287
Barton Springs is usually nice on a good weather day but probably very quite today
http://austintexas.gov/department/barton-springs-pool

If you want shopping try The Domain, the Arboretum, Barton Creek mall or Lakeline Mall.

Best of luck to you.
You could go check out SoCo - aka South Congress. Lots of great shopping and food and cute hipsters to look at.
Im staying another day ....not leaving until Tuesday at noon with check outof course, but i was wondering what is there to experience besides the night life on sixth street? Tourist attractions? Sight seeing? Quirky things? Hiking trails and such?

I want to do something beyond exciting today! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Why don't you tell us about some of the things you HAVE done...... Most visiting whores only run these threADs as a way of looking for the business that they are not getting.....

It might help to know what to suggest you do...
You could go check out SoCo - aka South Congress. Lots of great shopping and food and cute hipsters to look at. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If only some of those cute hipsters were providers...
I'm visiting Austin as well but hell no to hiking….it's too cold!!!! BBBRRRRR
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Nice sneaky threAD.

Hiking in the 30's....nah. Walking around checking out SoCo in the 30's...nah. FUCKING...now that's something to do in the cold weather.

Who else has burnt their Ad for the week and needs some exposure? Chime in now please.

Don't mind if I do...
All that whore name calling is unecessary.

But anywho my cousin showed me Sixth Street. Im not big on bar hopping seeing that I dont drink.

And by the way I dont ask questions about entertainment to get business. Lmbo! That's already there. I don't have to beg thanks whispers! Lol
Nice sneaky threAD.

Hiking in the 30's....nah. Walking around checking out SoCo in the 30's...nah. FUCKING...now that's something to do in the cold weather.

Who else has burnt their Ad for the week and needs some exposure? Chime in now please.

Don't mind if I do... Originally Posted by Toyz
And actually I didn't know what the weather was like considering the weekend was amazing! Lmbo! Some people just read into a thread a little bit too much.

It was simple Austin as to what entertainment. Thanks Johhny Tightlips for actually giving me some ideas! I did something cool! Now to iPic theatres....50 shades of grey and Jupiter is waiting on me!
And it was a bit chilly when I checked out the outdoor venture! Still had a blast tho...!
If only some of those cute hipsters were providers... Originally Posted by xrival14
I went to a lounge last night and danced with the coolest hippie ever! She was cute too!
Again I have no problem with business lol I just want to enjoy out of the norm stuff!

Some people are just full of negativity but it's okay ill still smile for them! 😆😉😃
All that whore name calling is unecessary.

But anywho my cousin showed me Sixth Street. Im not big on bar hopping seeing that I dont drink.

And by the way I dont ask questions about entertainment to get business. Lmbo! That's already there. I don't have to beg thanks whispers! Lol Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Not using the word "whore" to call you a name. You sell sex for money. You are a parostitute, hooker, whore etc......

If you gave it away I might refer to you as a slut.....

It's just a reference to your chosen profession...... you chose being a whore... own it...
  • Toyz
  • 02-16-2015, 04:53 PM
Again I have no problem with business lol I just want to enjoy out of the norm stuff!

Some people are just full of negativity but it's okay ill still smile for them! 😆😉😃 Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks

Awweee why do you think I was being negative? Was just calling a spade a spade and even offered up for others to tag your post for exposure. ThreADS aren't illegal and sometimes they remind us of who's out there.
I won't entertain any"john trick or hobbyist" with returning rude comments.... all negativity lol

Ok carry on...