Annual VIP - Silver? Rhino? Neither?

I’m sure lots of you will say neither when all you gotta do is show up to Chicas Locas after 8 and pick a hoe to go upstairs for no cost, besides the girl of course... free upstairs...

I would choose Silver for pricing, $495 and there’s so many nasty Hoes there.

I would choose Rhino cause the girls are hotter, but I bet they would charge more. Plus all you get is 1 half hour room for free each time you go. It’s $1,000 but could talk them down to maybe $800. Although I enjoy going to rhino with friends...

So Silver? Rhino? Neither? Bucks lol?
Lodge and Bucks has best VIP memberships. MC being third.

I had Rick's (Silver)membership. It's probably the worst. Didn't know Spearmint had membership
  • SOLO
  • 08-28-2018, 06:38 PM
What’s the going rate for The Lodge these days?
Silver is owned by Rick's.

If you have a valid membership at Rick's, your VIP card should be good at all Rick's owned clubs.

I wouldn't buy a membership from either Silver or Rhino.

They both sucks.

Lodge VIP is $2500.
Rhino has a lame membership for $695, for $995 you at least get a half hour room free each time you go, which still sucks. They should allow you to go back there as much is you Want.

Not buying that one.
Lodge is $2,500 for lifetime, correct?

What are the options at TMC?

I really wish BDD offered something like that. I’ve long thought they should rip out the vip rooms on one side upstairs and make it a large open are where “vip” dances could take place with a little more privacy but for less money than buying a bottle.
Lodge is $2,500 for lifetime, correct?

What are the options at TMC?

I really wish BDD offered something like that. I’ve long thought they should rip out the vip rooms on one side upstairs and make it a large open are where “vip” dances could take place with a little more privacy but for less money than buying a bottle. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Nope, $2500 for 3 years, it used to be lifetime.

I went ahead and bought a Silver City VIP... not bad so far!
care to elaborate? I'm considering buying an annual VIP somewhere but I would like to be sure I get the best... ahem... bang for my buck.
anyone else have input on this? Do any of the VIP memberships offer more than just free cover or cabana rentals? Any better than others? I'm seriously considering it, but dont want to end up wasting cash that could be better spent on poontang