sausage making 101: chucky & pussolini

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...109-story.html

Nancy & Chucky are being criticized for being kousy sausage making.
Good read ,they compromise about as well as my SO ( NO is all I hear)
  • oeb11
  • 01-11-2019, 09:02 AM
A reasoned and good article- Thank you -DF
Compromise by allowing DACA "Dreamers" legal status if law-abiding, and allowing funding for better border security makes sense.

I am disgusted with our intransigent politicians playing hate games on Both Sides!!

Nancy & Chucky are being criticized for being kousy sausage making. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No one can take you serious when you call her pussolini. And in case you havent heard

nancy said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Lmao

Nancy & Chucky are being criticized for being kousy sausage making. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Why did you exclude Donald ? His name was first.
No one can take you serious when you call her pussolini. And in case you havent heard
Originally Posted by themystic
That’s the same reason NO ONE takes you serious when find some stupid thing to smear Republicans and Trump in every topic in this forum.
That’s the same reason NO ONE takes you serious when find some stupid thing to smear Republicans and Trump in every topic in this forum. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Grand kids still aint buying your story huh?. You dont know your stuff Lama but the kids do
Grand kids still aint buying your story huh?. You dont know your stuff Lama but the kids do Originally Posted by themystic
We're all still waiting for something truthful to come out your mouth, or at least something intelligent. Seems that listen to children explain s why your so consistently wrong about everything.

Your brain is full of mush.. You dont know shit from shinola.

Now go wipe your feet on WTFs carpet and dont drop your soap.
WOW!!
We're all still waiting for something truthful to come out your mouth, or at least something intelligent. Seems that listen to children explain s why your so consistently wrong about everything.

Your brain is full of mush.. You dont know shit from shinola.

Now go wipe your feet on WTFs carpet and dont drop your soap. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You poor man. Im so sorry you feel so left behind and longing for "the good old days" when America was great. Why it was only a few weeks ago you were pining over the loss of Bush 41 and how his train passed through you happy little haven of 2,000 "small town" America. I cant begin to understand the pain you must be experiencing at the hands of Nancy Pelosi and the likes. You truly are a victim. King Trump and "he alone" can save you. Oh and you are wrong. I know you aint shinola Lama
The cheap fiddle is out.

The Master is playing.
WU must be on vacation.
WU must be on vacation. Originally Posted by bamscram
Oh I forgive the Lama for his insults. I think he suffering from PSD Pelosi Schumer Disorder. Get well soon little fella
Why did you exclude Donald ? His name was first. Originally Posted by bamscram

the article was bout nancy and chuck, not donald.
the article was bout nancy and chuck, not donald. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Then why is Donald name mentioned first. Are you practicing to get Sarah Sanders job? Look up old Sean Spicer videos for practice