Trump Rally Tickets 2019

I cant find any upcoming events. What's going on? I've been practicing my chants. His website says no events planned
Ummm, yeah, that's for security reasons. Don't worry grasshopper - there will be.
Ummm, yeah, that's for security reasons. Don't worry grasshopper - there will be. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Security reasons? Lol Ellen. Is this because of our "border crisis"? Being scared sure seems to run through the fabric of Trump and his fan club. Please do let me know when they resume so I can see the Real Mr Trump. LMAO!!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...019D&FORM=VIRE
There are no elections this year. Just wait until 2020.

I do look for a big rally when the Mueller Report comes out and states that President Trump has done nothing that constitutes a crime.
There are no elections this year. Just wait until 2020.

I do look for a big rally when the Mueller Report comes out and states that President Trump has done nothing that constitutes a crime. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah Flynn should be exonerated by then. He can do the lock her up chant. We should have the wall Mexico payed for by then. Jackie you are aware that Cohens conviction already accuses Trump of a crime. You do realize that don't you?
Yeah Flynn should be exonerated by then. He can do the lock her up chant. We should have the wall Mexico payed for by then. Jackie you are aware that Cohens conviction already accuses Trump of a crime. You do realize that don't you? Originally Posted by themystic
Sure, a crime that nobody can figure out what it is.

Mueller is scanning the statutes looking for “it shall be a federal offense if Donald Trump gets more electorial votes than Hillary Clinton”.
Sure, a crime that nobody can figure out what it is.

Mueller is scanning the statutes looking for “it shall be a federal offense if Donald Trump gets more electorial votes than Hillary Clinton”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This Judge on Fox aint having a hard time finding a crime

https://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2018...itano-concedes
  • oeb11
  • 01-13-2019, 10:57 AM
If Trump has committed an high crime or misdemeanor in the performance of his duties as POTUS, let's see the evidence in the House in an impeachment motion/vote , and if passed an impeachment trial.
The DPST's are all gunning for Trump's head.
Let's see the facts openly on the House floor.
If Trump has committed an high crime or misdemeanor in the performance of his duties as POTUS, let's see the evidence in the House in an impeachment motion/vote , and if passed an impeachment trial.
The DPST's are all gunning for Trump's head.
Let's see the facts openly on the House floor. Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree. Lets do that
He's coming in to New orleans Monday to give a speech at the Morial convention center.
He's coming in to New orleans Monday to give a speech at the Morial convention center. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Addressing farmers. Thats not a Trump Rally Dilbert
is there a difference??? lol!
is there a difference??? lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I heard the rally's were for the deplorables and the speeches are for the morons. So I guess you are right. Not much difference