State: Illinois
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: MSOG, DATY, BBBJ, CIM, DFK, Multiple positions
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mei is a young Chinese lady who like to please and be pleased. Nice face, pretty eyes, and as other people have said, she does have a plump asian booty. I enjoyed my time with her as she went to my high rise.
Recommendation: Yes
are pictures on site accurate?
It would say so. It looks like her. I found her hot. She is a hot Chinese Coed
The other girls pics seem accurate. Especially Amy. Amy pics look incredible! She has a really gorgeous asian face and petite body, but she is not from here. Then Presley pics look great too! She has a slim body with a tight butt, but she is in a different state. Looks like this agency gets Hot Newer girls probably better than MCE, but the PCM girls can’t dedicate time to work because whatever these girls have on going with their lives.
I got a update from the agency.
Mei is offering Incalls Thursday and Friday in downtown for 480 at 1:15 minutes with her. Should have waited for that incall.
are pictures on site accurate? Originally Posted by crikeyhawk
I dont know if the pics are accurate but just want to point out to you what seemed fishy to me.

All the reviews of the models from this agency are all by brand new members. Just something to keep in mind/consider.
The pics listed looks like her. Mei looks better in person. She is a young smart, and talented asian girl.