URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/159234
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: GBT and DNT
Activities: FVSM, L1, L2, L3, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Long red hair...
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty, voluptuous MILF to the max.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve seen her pics. I think this is the same place Delightful Dani works out of. Dani is amazing at L2 and L3! If you haven’t tried her out you need to take a ride! I texted earlier this morning and was told she would be in ft worth today and tomorrow.
Should this not be in the studio forum? I've been thinking about stopping by for a visit for some weeks now. This just cemented a yea. Thanks!
Not sure where it belongs. Just figured there is more traffic in this forum. Btw... I saw new pics that delightful Dani posted yesterday...... wow! I may have to make the trip to ft worth! I’ve seen her in person a couple of times and the pictures do not so her justice. She’s a sweet gal and ohhhhh so naughty and good!
200 house fee for the hour
$50 for L2
$100 for L3

And her mouth- WOW and she can ride!
Lena/Monica/Natasha-214-444-8260.wtf same # on eccie and RR.
They have a common scheduler. Scarlett is ok.
Yes all the same scheduler. I’ve seen Melissa , Dani, violet and Scarlett.
I texted schedule earlier. Violet and Melissa will be in ft worth.
Dani is Addison today this afternoon I was told
Hows Melissa? Ive been thinking about seeing her.

Yes all the same scheduler. I’ve seen Melissa , Dani, violet and Scarlett.
I texted schedule earlier. Violet and Melissa will be in ft worth.
Dani is Addison today this afternoon I was told Originally Posted by RickVaughn
She’s got a really hot body. Her upgrades are rather pricey. Her L2 isn’t that great either.
I’ve seen quite a few girls in the Fort Worth area. And so far violet is my favorite out of the girls that come to Fort Worth. If Scarlett comes to Fort Worth I’ll have to give her a try.
For the l3 i got charged 125 extra
Scarlett is the lead gal the ft worth and Dallas locations are hers and the other gals work for her! Scarlett is normally never in ft worth, but she’s worth the trip into Dallas that’s for sure. I’m hoping to see Dani next!
I saw the Monica chick that works with them. Not the girl in the pics. Still cute tho but told her I wanted L2 nd ahe said covered. I went ahead with it anyway since I was already there. She could not fit the condom on my dick and just went ahead and did BBBJ. It was sone of the worst head in my life. Conplete waste of money.