If you’re not vaccinated, you will pay the price!!!!

That’s what Joey Bribes said!! Another threat! Quid Pro Quo? Does he get his customary 10% cut? Pay what price?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gqq4N0oaoLyl/

Fuck Joey Bribes
Actually, I'm super happy with his statement.

The "you will pay the price" bit was a "get vaccinated, or you'll get sick and die", which is what I wanted him to say in the fucking first place.

If people don't want to get the shot and roll the dice, their body, their choice.

or?

If you're not vaccinated we can't track you!

Step right up and get micro chipped! bubs
The reason for tossing the mask mandate is because ( my opinion ) so many millions of people got Covid and recovered, added to those that have been vaccinated an we have technically reached "herd immunity" but because the scientist wouldn't acknowledge that millions of Americans already had anti-bodies and didn't need the vaccination, we have arrived at the point at which we find ourselves.

I hear a report tonight about Bill Mahr and a few Yankee baseball players that have tested positive after having been vaccinated and a scientist said, not to worry, they will most likely remain asymptomatic and can't give Covid to anybody else. There are apparently, a few thousand cases like this but something like 13 have died that can't be explained like "they died from something else".

In other words, nobody is worried yet that the vaccine doesn't work for the vast majority that take it but as in all things, there are outliers.

or?

If you're not vaccinated we can't track you!

Step right up and get micro chipped! bubs Originally Posted by winn dixie

If you are not vaccinated...move to India...
The reason for tossing the mask mandate is because ( my opinion ) so many millions of people got Covid and recovered, added to those that have been vaccinated an we have technically reached "herd immunity" but because the scientist wouldn't acknowledge that millions of Americans already had anti-bodies and didn't need the vaccination, we have arrived at the point at which we find ourselves.

I hear a report tonight about Bill Mahr and a few Yankee baseball players that have tested positive after having been vaccinated and a scientist said, not to worry, they will most likely remain asymptomatic and can't give Covid to anybody else. There are apparently, a few thousand cases like this but something like 13 have died that can't be explained like "they died from something else".

In other words, nobody is worried yet that the vaccine doesn't work for the vast majority that take it but as in all things, there are outliers. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Trump had covid...got over it, and suffered brain damage...and became an unpopular biohazard
Yep. Make a statement. Get sick and maybe die.

Stand up for your right to sock it to the gummint. (PS — Satellites can track some people by the reflection created by a tin foil MAGA cap.

Thank you President Biden. Sanity and purpose is returning to the USA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Trump had covid...got over it, and suffered brain damage...and became an unpopular biohazard Originally Posted by matchingmole
He's still a better person and American than you and all the chicken shit Liberals put together.
Yep. Make a statement. Get sick and maybe die.

Stand up for your right to sock it to the gummint. (PS — Satellites can track some people by the reflection created by a tin foil MAGA cap.

Thank you President Biden. Sanity and purpose is returning to the USA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's Senility and ineptness is returning to the USA like back between 2008-2016.
Actually, I'm super happy with his statement.
If people don't want to get the shot and roll the dice, their body, their choice. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I will take my chances against
The virus with withe 99.97% risk

In other words, nobody is worried yet that the vaccine doesn't work for the vast majority that take it but as in all things, there are outliers. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
From everything I've read on the subject we not only have not reached herd immunity in this country,we may never reach it. The attached article states that as many as 85% of the people in this country need to be vaccinated to reach herd immunity. There is no assurance that getting Covid means you can't get it again in the future. No one knows how long the antibodies last. My son got a rather severe case of Covid and has now gotten the vaccine.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/herd-immunity

The estimate for the Pfizer vaccine that I took is 95% effectiveness and if I do get Covid it will be much milder than had I not been vaccinated.

In Texas the other day there were no deaths from Covid. The number of Covid cases was the lowest in about a year. As the number of people in this country (and other countries where the vaccination rate is high like Israel and Great Britain) getting the vaccines increase, the Covid infection rate is dropping dramatically. The vaccines work.
Fauci said 60% to reach herd immunity and then "changed his mind."
People are paying a severe price for taking the vaccine;

https://www.womenzmag.com/lifestyle/...id-19-vaccine/
Fauci said 60% to reach herd immunity and then "changed his mind." Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
We learn as we go along. The more information we learn about the coronavirus the better predictions we can make about it.

Fauci does not do the research on the virus. He is dependent on the input from others just as almost every other doctor in the world.