Tippin amp

• R2P0
  • 03-17-2022, 05:56 PM
I was cruising through the grey bar catalog and noticed a lady arrested for prostitution and her address was the amp on tippin. Anyone know if something went down there?
my favorite catalog! i saw that too. was the first person i’ve seen arrested for prostitution while browsing.
Need to look up Florida.arrest and put in the filters for what you want … quite a few chicks that we have seen or have been asked recently about on the list for prostitution

On a side note don’t waste time or money at that place I stopped going long while back worthless rub and always smelled like piss
Need to look up Florida.arrest and put in the filters for what you want … quite a few chicks that we have seen or have been asked recently about on the list for prostitution

On a side note don’t waste time or money at that place I stopped going long while back worthless rub and always smelled like piss Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
I haven't seen that site. Did a search for it and get a ton of sites trying to get you to pay for their search tools. You got a link to the one you are referring to?
They got Amanda too but hers was for larceny
Did y’all happen to see Eeve was picked up on Mar 15th
Yep, saw that one too.
I can’t find the one with Evee. Where do I look I’m new to that website.
https://florida.arrests.org/ Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Ha! Those are some rough looking ladies that got arrested for prostitution in Escambia.
Did y’all happen to see Eeve was picked up on Mar 15th Originally Posted by Flstc08
I thought Eeve had moved to Oregon
Yeah me too maybe she’ll get back in the game. There will be a line if she does. She’s on the 4th or 5th page. https://florida.arrests.org/
You can narrow search by selecting sex/age select female and escambia county
  • M2003
  • 03-22-2022, 06:37 PM
uff if she comes back.. you're right, there'll be a line for sure
Seen tippin amp has a no trespassing sign in the window but moon amp had the open sign on in the window and light on when I went by at 830 tonight