URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P4071
City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: Somewhere near 121/360
Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ COB, MISH, K9, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Black and Medium Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty looking MILF, 38DDD-28-38 (Enhanced)

Berkleigh was on dot with communication right from the initial contact. Her TCB is excellent as it usually is with experienced and professional providers. She screened pretty fast, responded almost immediately to an email the night before, a couple of hours after the initial contact and set up to see me the next day afternoon.

Her place is amazing; clean, and very artistically decorated in modern style. It did look like a good movie set and can pass for a demo model apartment. She seems very well organized in her life as well.

Her attitude is warm and friendly with a naughty vibe. She knows how to put someone at ease.

The session was great with everything delivered as expected. She is very balanced, deep and well versed in conversation. I enjoyed the company, her attitude, conversation and the activities. Will certainly return as my time and schedule permits.
Recommendation: Yes
  • JROD
  • 04-12-2023, 04:37 AM
Damn nice review sir. Thanks!
I had pleasure of meeting this lady and need to revisit
Nicely writen review Sir!!
Thank you! Glad it helped a little.
This sounds like my ideal provider. Other than her 90 minute minimum that she advertises. No offense to her, but I can’t justify her 90 minute price for 1 pop, which is what I burdened with. Also, usually my lunch “hour”.

Anyone know if she offers shorter sessions and corresponding reduced prices?
How long has she been 43?
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2023, 08:31 AM
This sounds like my ideal provider. Other than her 90 minute minimum that she advertises. No offense to her, but I can’t justify her 90 minute price for 1 pop, which is what I burdened with. Also, usually my lunch “hour”.

Anyone know if she offers shorter sessions and corresponding reduced prices? Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Cougars bring a premium around here, or they figured out that some guys will pay whatever for whatever 😂
I have not seen here since 2015 but need to go back. Total doll!
How long has she been 43? Originally Posted by bill sins
I believe she is in her 40’s. A good looking 40’s.
5 Ben’s for a larger cougar? No thanks.
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2023, 03:54 PM
5 Ben’s for a larger cougar? No thanks. Originally Posted by lukin4luv
Imagine what a youthful spinner gets, some guys like them older and bigger 😬
Does she do msos?
She is easily 50+ , no msog, a non starter.

If theyre not msog, I assure you theyre watching the clock and upcharge. For 6 bens, you can get alot more in looks, age and menu. But there is a garage for every car
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8