Physical Description: Cute face. Thick with big boobs. Nice curves
Recommendation: Yes
No msog?
Bng

Ouch!
glad you got some harley oral delites !

There is an alert on OH2 written by neatironman for her

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...80#post1461280

Note: I am not writing anything as hidden so everyone would know the details.

TCB
She was on my list for quite some time. I read the post and thought to give her a try. Contacted her via text, she didn't need any screening but I shared info and thought may be being a verified member is enough. When the appointment time was approaching I texted her to ask for the location, she wasn't replying very actively but at last shared couple of addresses which were 1-2 miles apart. I already knew from her reviews that some time she messes up and offer in-car date. So I asked her explicitly that is it a hotel or private in-call, after some time she replied "hotel", it gave me some relief.

I left for the appointment based on the scheduled time. While driving I got her message that she needs advance as hotel is asking for more deposit than expected. I refused directly to give any sort of deposit before the appointment and asked her whether I should go back? She said "You can come, I will figure it out" then she sent me another text that she is waiting for me in the parking.

Appointment
I reached at the hotel's parking lot and recognized her from quite far as I have seen her all pictures. I pulled my car next to hers, she saw me and we waved, she came into my car and told me that due to some reason her bank account got locked etc etc so either we do a car date or otherwise let's go and check-in together into the hotel. I said okay for the hotel because I wasn't comfortable with the car date thing. We walked to the check-in counter. I was expecting that she will make me pay the donation for check-in and I was okay with that, thinking she didn't want to risk having a room until I show up or might not have enough money. At the check-in counter she took out a pre-paid credit card but the hotel staff refused to take that, they want a bank issued credit card, she turned towards me for help I took out donation amount from my wallet but hotel staff said it needs to be a bank issued credit card so they can temporarily block the amount during our stay etc. I refused to give my card because I didn't want to leave such traces.

Alternative Options
I came out and lit a cigarette, I was quite unhappy and disappointed because I drove around 1 hour one way for this appointment. She also came out to smoking spot and asked for a cigarette, I shared one. During smoking she suggested the car date again and I refused saying I am not comfortable. Then she said we can go to another near by hotel which isn't very strict on such policies. I was already turned off until that point so I excused by saying I don't have more time so I will leave. We started walking towards our cars.

Boy Friend / Pimp follow up
As soon as we reached at the our cars. She suggested car date again? I refused one more time. Then she said she don't have money at all so I should give something to help her, I was quite unhappy and upset so I refused. She said I should at least pay for her gas, I didn't like the way she said that so I said I also drove 1 hour for all this mismanagement and disappointment so I am very sorry and I am leaving. I sit in my car and she went to her car but all of a sudden from her front passenger seat her boyfriend/pimp emerged. I believe he was hiding in there all this time. He opened the her car door, I pulled back my car and turned it as quick as I can, realizing the potential fighting situation. He started running towards me and I drove away from that place.

Appearance
Another disappointment factor was that all her pictures turned out to be quite old, at least 5-7 years old. She was nothing like her pictures. She was quite out of shape, several pounds heavier with a more weight around the abdomen. I wasn't expecting that look at all.

Recommendation
I am pretty sure after this review there will be all sort of comments. Some will share old positive experiences, some will sympathize with her, some with me while others will accuse me of false/biased review etc etc. I know this portal is provider friendly and I totally understand and agree with that but providers like her should be banned. Secondly I have just shared my experience with other hobbyists so if you trust it then please stay away from her and her bf/pimp and if you don't trust this experience then please continue scheduling with her.