Encounter: NughtyBunny rodeo

Date: Oct 16, 2023
Name: NaughtyBunny
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (571)295-3875 ( she responds to text msgs better)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: east of 35
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, S&S, BBJ, Daty, MPBBFS, CIM, more BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Brown and wavy
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Koean
Physical Description: Speaks broken English but she does not care.This bunny is attractive and has a body that will put younger ones to shame. Her MMS and her nipples are top notch. slender type.
Recommendation: Yes
Bunny is always a good time, once you are at her incall.
Did she moved her place? last time she said she was in the process of changing her apartment.
She’s at a hotel off royal ln. not the best incall due to foot traffic and her having to come out and lead you to the room but it’s something. She’s in the process of getting an apartment in Irving/las colinas area not sure when that will happen hopefully soon. Hotel incalls are always sketch to me imo
She is not a Morning person, my experience and others. Been left with blue balls twice. But really want to give her a ride, I hear great things. She she the same age as YOKO?
She is not a Morning person, my experience and others. Been left with blue balls twice. But really want to give her a ride, I hear great things. She she the same age as YOKO? Originally Posted by ihavetoknow
Indeed she is not a morning person. But def a must visit and I cannot answer if she’s the same age as yoko because I have not seen yoko. Hopefully someone who has seen them both can chime in.
Thanks Symposium, I'll look her up if she did not change her phone.

Me too, I like tits and hers are best in class, (Class D). She has the most amazing MMs with thick nipples on top.
Indeed she is not a morning person. But def a must visit and I cannot answer if she’s the same age as yoko because I have not seen yoko. Hopefully someone who has seen them both can chime in. Originally Posted by Symposium
I have seen both, a good few times in the last seven years or so. I'll try to compare them , though I did not see Yoko in almost a year. They are not easy to compare, because they feel different to me.

Yoko is very petite, almost fragile frame, nice tits, very much keeps to her routine. Not much improv, but she does good TUMA. She is nice and you can see that age did not spare her.

Bunny is taller, has amazing tits and her age is not as visible. She has her own way for the foreplay, but it does not feel as routine as Yoko's. Once passed that Bunny is a wild ride and much more IOP, where as Yoko seems less into it. Bunny did not go TUMA for me , but who knows? Bunny is not a clock watcher, but might be late so take some spare time. Yoko is very punctual.

Yoko is easier to schedule than Bunny. Bunny's service is way more interesting if you like the IOP, and I agree she is the better visit once you got in.

Your choice.
Well put on both counts. 100% agree. A huge difference to me is that Yoko has a pretty face and Bunny is brown bag worthy. Ugly as hell but super IOP.
What was the damage?
What was the damage? Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
40/250
60/300
Well put on both counts. 100% agree. A huge difference to me is that Yoko has a pretty face and Bunny is brown bag worthy. Ugly as hell but super IOP. Originally Posted by Billy Thorsono
I am not sure I felt the same about her face. She wears a lot of make up and did look appealing to me.

Guys can check some of her pics on OH2 under her name in the Dallas albums section.
Her face isn't very pretty, but it's hard to say because she wears a good amount of makeup. I would say it's pretty average. On a side note, does anyone know when she is moving or if she is finding another place to host from? Hotels feel too sketchy for me.
40/250
60/300 Originally Posted by Symposium
same for me. the hour turned out to be more in the end.