Help lol

Ok So I Will Admit On My Hooktard Mistake I Slept With My Contacts In & They Dried In My Eye... I Can Barely See & It Feels Like There Is Sand In Them Thankfully I Know All My Keys On The Keyboard lol... WhaT Can I Put In Them I Tried Vizine & Saline But Ya It Made It Worse... So Any Suggestions Im Kinda Scared I Have Done This Before But It Was Never This Bad....
Dreadfully sorry for my initial comment. Hope it gets better, soon. Follow Col. Zodiak's advice.
Olivia, get to your optometrist or an emergency room FAST! Do not try any home remedies as you run the risk of doing some permanent damage.

The Colonel
I tryed to drive but I cnt its hurting bad
Somebody give her a ride? If I was in Houston, I would do that. Maybe call the ER, find out if you need an ambulance. This is more serious than I thought, and I'm even more sorry for my earlier rude comment. Take care of this, ok?
Yes, definitely get to the ER. I have only slept in my contacts once or twice and my eyes feel so gross the next morning. I prefer glasses. One of these days I will have lasik.
well, its been two days? status? did she get a taxi?
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2011, 09:20 PM
good question, I meant to pm her....sorry olivia, hope all is well