I ENDORSE

Shit!!!! I have no clue who I would endorse at this moment!!!

The clear choice is President Obama without a doubt.

However, if you insist on going with a Republican, well then you'll just to pick one out the clown car.

Either, Mitt Romney with the dog food problem. The guy who looks like he went to the dentist and had his whole head capped.

or you can go with Newt Gingrich with the baggage problem.

You can choose to continue climbing out of the hole Bush left the country in or you can choose to return to the same policies that led us there.

Really? That's going to be mantra. You can't run against Bush again but you are running against his policies?

You know Barack Obama has embraced those policies and authorized the extension of them?

Talking about Bush-Obama Tax cuts
Talking about The Patriot act
Talking about keeping Gitmo open and holding prisoners without charges
Talking about Drone Strikes, surges
Talking about Sanctuary Cities
The list goes on....
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2011, 04:07 AM
Really? That's going to be mantra. You can't run against Bush again but you are running against his policies?

You know Barack Obama has embraced those policies and authorized the extension of them?

Talking about Bush-Obama Tax cuts
Talking about The Patriot act
Talking about keeping Gitmo open and holding prisoners without charges
Talking about Drone Strikes, surges
Talking about Sanctuary Cities
The list goes on.... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sounds like Obama has won you over...
I endorse Ron Paul 1000%. He is the only candidate who could bring real change. Obama, Romney, Gingrich, and all the others are the exact same.
My heart would like to vote for either Michelle Bachman or Herman Cain but my head says that Romney is going to have to be the one.

Of course the democrats have little choice. For all of their bluster the only people they have are Obama and Hillary. Two out of an entire political party.
The folks who endorse Ron Paul are total fanatics.

I heard Mike Huckabee talk about how loyal Ron Paul's supporters are.

He said Ron Paul's supporters would not only walk over broken glass for him, but they would break the glass just to say they did it!

. . . Honestly, the guy is just too damn old to run a small grocery store, much less run a country!

I endorse Ron Paul 1000%. He is the only candidate who could bring real change. Obama, Romney, Gingrich, and all the others are the exact same. Originally Posted by Texaspride74
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
Sounds like Obama has won you over... Originally Posted by WTF
Sounds like you need to have your hearing checked...I doubt you can hear anything other than you laughing at your own "jokes."
The folks who endorse Ron Paul are total fanatics. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Folks who stand by Obama are fanatics.

. . . Honestly, the guy is just too damn old to run a small grocery store, much less run a country!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Interesting. Ron Paul today has a much greater depth of wisdom and experience than Obama did when he announced he was running for president. You're so quick to be dismissive, and how soon you forget.
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2011, 08:29 AM
I endorse Ron Paul 1000%. He is the only candidate who could bring real change. Obama, Romney, Gingrich, and all the others are the exact same. Originally Posted by Texaspride74

Agreed all but Paul are just a horse of a different color.

So I vote Democratic when pressed because they try more to help the worker as opposed big business but not by much do they!

My heart would like to vote for either Michelle Bachman or Herman Cain but my head says that Romney is going to have to be the one.

Of course the democrats have little choice. For all of their bluster the only people they have are Obama and Hillary. Two out of an entire political party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Vote your heart....it will actually be a vote for Romney. Michelle does not stand a chance and Cain never did.

Sounds like you need to have your hearing checked...I doubt you can hear anything other than you laughing at your own "jokes." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The joke is you that I am laughing at