Blocking someone

There’s a guy named Voxxxx something but he comments on all my review and keeps messaging trying to meet. He basically talks bad about me so no one will even talk to me. The last time I met him he took the condom off and Staff Edit - Biomed1and also didn’t pay. I’ve blocked him on my phone on social media and now here he’s starting stuff. He refuses to wear a condom which is disgusting. I’ve had so many guys on this site cuss me out because I won’t meet without a condom and it’s disgusting. There’s a lot of gross stuff that goes on through this site. Im on seeking arrangements and probably will go back to just that because guys are mean and disgusting on this site. I just want this guy completely blocked not just an ignore list.
If you have added the Member to your Ignore List, that is all that you can do.

A Member's conduct will determine his place in the social structure of the Board.

Malcontents will conduct themselves in a manner that will result in their participation being terminated.

An additional resource available to you is to discuss this issue (IAW the Eccie Guidelines) in the Ladies Only portion of the Arkansas Forums, or by PM with the other Ladies.