Beginner ... Dallas BP or ECCIE

Hello Veterans,
I am new to this hidden world and want to put in foot in.
So I started to look at eccie and BP. How safe wound BP compared to eccie ? I don't want get in LE issues with BP. I must say some of the girls listed on BP are really hot but are not subscribed here.

Anyways starting this thread that could help me and beginners like me stay out of trouble with your help and also find hot SP.
What forum pal. This is for reviews.
BP is OK, if you GOOGLE search their # and also include "review" or "ECCIE". If no info can be gathered, I suggest sticking on here
Not even a close call. ECCIE. Also consider preferred411.com for being verified. Well worth the small cost. You'll be repaid many times over in the long run.
BP is going to lead to a lot of bait and switch...be prepared for the lady not to match the pics. If you're looking for FBSM, BP can't be beaten for the rates, but if you're looking for FS, stick to here...find a newbie friendly provider and chat with her. You don't have to worry about LEO, but more importantly, you can look at reviews and see what she'll do...

I did a BP the other day...girl wasn't the same in pics. In my view she was better but that was blind luck. She was also 420 friendly based on the smell in the room, She wasn't BBBJ which just kills it for me and worst of all no DATY. WTF. But she was a fun girl so even though I way over paid for CFS ($200) I still had a good time. But that could have just as easily gone the other way...or I could have just gone to an AMP... you always know what you're getting there.
Thank you all, y'alls feedback counts.
The Search tab is your only friend ... get acquainted.
not every BP add is bad . I use it when I tour
just need to learn how to do your home work on the person your looking into
every site can have a bad apple ..

I would say for now stay with ECCIE till you get how things work
and learn how to screen who your going to see
just like we do ..
Good Luck here it's a fun horny place
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-08-2017, 06:15 AM
You should find all you need on ECCIE without the problems and fears associated with BP. For total satisfaction I suggest Preferred411 as your assured verification.
Just starting out: P411
P411 way better , ECCIE stay away from BP
P411 way better , ECCIE stay away from BP Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yes.

Just trying to schedule a BP girl can be a beat down. Eccie is bad enough. Trying to set an appointment for tomorrow. I have sent 7 inquiries and have heard nothing back as of yet. It's a process. Best bet is still P411
P411 way better , ECCIE stay away from BP Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Amen, even though I'm relatively new, I had some switch and baits on BP. One girl was not even close, I went for a big tittied Latina and was greeted at the door by a skinny black girl. Nothing against her, but she just wasn't my type. I mean, heck, I could do that with my own charm and not even need BP. Leave BP to the professional Lewis & Clark Expedition types, they'll filter out the good ones that eventually might end up here and on P411.

Do your homework and read reviews, and don't doubt the guys on here. If you see flags waving, move on. Start out with a well reviewed provider, make an agreement to give you an OK on P411, and darn sure join as others have said.