Fingernails

I saw the ad below and it got me to wondering if there have ever been any requests for fingernails scratching down the back at the moment of climax?

Incidentally, has anyone ever used this stuff? (Durex orgasm gel)

Love nails lightly ran down my body, Anytype of sensation stimuli is very hot and adds to playtime.......As for the gel, cant say I have used it, but hey Im willing to give it a try......Never know till you try it, you might like it!! YUM!!
Lightly is erotic, makes your skin shudder form the light strokes that nails can cause. I've also been on the receiving end of having my back fileted by a woman that got too stimulated while I was fucking her and dug her nails in often and deep. Took the better part of 2 weeks to heal up. Still, she was a mighty good fuck!
yes i have a client that asks me to scratch him so hard i leave a mark, of course i never do because i am like heck no i could never harm someone like that.
Went to a Passion Workshop with one of my friends around a month ago. It's kind of funny you mentioned Durex orgasm gel, that's what I got as a free gift for my participation.

Anyway, it works.

Tanya
Went to a Passion Workshop with one of my friends around a month ago. It's kind of funny you mentioned Durex orgasm gel, that's what I got as a free gift for my participation.

Anyway, it works.

Tanya Originally Posted by malatanya
Is it like some of those warming gels, which I actually find to be awful?

Glad that it worked for you, though.

Men like to be rubbed/scratched while in MISH ... wish that I could do that more often!
lol So true Ms E..................Wonder why men dont put MISH and kinky together......lol
lol i know right
I love mish!
I have gotten several request for fingernail scratching/tickling. I think that's hot!
I love when a guy has nails and gives me a good back scratch!....longron...I am hinting at you{lol}